Price:£0.89+ Free shipping

on 10 January 2011
I have an HTC wildfire and also used to have a Samsung Tocco, both of these mobile phones use micro SD cards. I now own a printer that takes SD cards so this was the PERFECT item to instantly print photos from my mobile phone without having to use leads. SD cards are much more common therefore anyone with a micro SD card should have one if these! oh and I have just found out my boyfriends laptop has an SD card slot! This was an absolute bargain.
on 25 January 2012
Gutted! lost my memories and pictures from holidays, because the card was made so loose that the micro card slips out very easily. Very angry that I trusted the price :-(
on 22 January 2012
As stated in the subject, the photo is misleading. The product is unbranded product with cheap quality. I really have to press hard and hold on my laptop to get it detected and then use it...certainly not worth it.
on 24 July 2011
Was very tempted with the price I paid to buy numerous,but DONT be tempted,used this twice and it fell apart into two pieces. I learnt my lesson, dont buy cheap stuff
on 25 March 2010
I bought this product from Javelin Media Supplies and I received a product which is not in any proper packaging and does not have any SANDISK brand on it. According to the seller, the product came in OEM packaging but is genuine SANDISK.

On usage, I was unable to use it on my SD reader on my computer. Therefore, it will be up to you to take the risk of ordering this product.
on 26 November 2010
This is a real piece of junk. The contacts were so badly corroded that it would not work without cleaning with alcohol, even then only got it working once.
on 29 November 2010
This item shipped very quickly...although it wasn't as the picture stated and so it doesn't work with my particular memory card. Very cheap though so just left it at that.
on 26 April 2013
So ofcourse I spend ages reading the bad reviews, only 80 pence i thought.
It doesnt work.
When inserted theres no response, if you press it further into the SD slot (as if to eject it) the pc then recognises it. But you cant eject it properly (eject it via windows explorer menu) because one hand is occupied holding it in.
It is also a very odd size. Maybe a little bigger than standard SD cards. I had to fiddle it into my PC but then again it seem to fit my other devices fine. Im now worried i may have damaged my SD port on my laptop.

80 pence down, time wasted writing this review, time wasted contacting seller, possible damage to data and my PC.

Worth it now? Stupid me.

Just spend a little more and get a decent brand.
on 23 January 2011
Although it functions ok, it was not what I ordered. I had expected a "SanDisk" but received a look alike.
on 12 April 2010
i received this rather quickly but when i opened it, it was in an plain box a was not the product in the picture but a sticker less micro sd to sd card adaptor meaning i have not idea if this is a real sandisk or not. i havent used it a lot so dont no if its reliable. When i tried to contact the seller about this product i didnt get a reply. overall i wouldnt buy this again.