5.0 out of 5 stars East coast sweet island dreams mobile
Published on 28 Aug 2009 by Angela Oldham

3.0 out of 5 stars sweet island dreams mobile
It is pretty and handy with the remote control. Switces off automatically after 20 minutes and there are four different kinds of music to play, which is nice. The motor sound is disturbing, too loud.
Published 8 months ago by Theresa Majalahti

5.0 out of 5 stars East coast sweet island dreams mobile, 28 Aug 2009
Angela Oldham (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: East Coast Sweet Island Dreams Mobile (Baby Product)
The mobile is very sturdy,it is very colourful, the colours are exact to the picture. It is easy to assemble,it plays music some classical, it also doubles up as a light, the animals are nice and big, the whole thing is just what we wanted. It is well worth the money. I have been on a few sites for this particular mobile for my daughter-in law as this is the one she wanted, after a long time searching for an unusual type of mobile. This site is definitely the cheapest.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet island indeed!, 17 Sep 2009
H. Ferreira (West Sussex, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: East Coast Sweet Island Dreams Mobile (Baby Product)
Our little boy has since been born and he absolutely loves his mobile! The night light (monkey) completely fascinates him...he even turns to him before going to sleep and mumbles away! :)

//////////////
We purchased this mobile for our first child who is due October 2009. The mobile looked good online but I was a little apprehensive about the animals and how they "floated" about. Not being able to see a real life demo and listen to the music was something my wife and were bracing ourselves for because cot mobiles are notorious for sounding aweful!

The mobile arrived, we put in x3 C batteries and away we were! It's really very colourful, the animals are very cute and the movements are smooth and calming. The music is probably the best part of the mobile. You have a choice of Mozart, Bach and Island sounds all which sound very good! The mobile is well built, colourful and very easy to fix to the cot or cotbed (no need for any screws etc.). It also comes with a handy remote and you can have just the night light on or have both music and light with adjustable volume.

We can highly recommend this mobile if you're a first time parent or thinking of replacing an old mobile. As other reviewers have stated: "It's worth the money!"

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, 3 July 2009
K. Hughes "Mrs KS" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: East Coast Sweet Island Dreams Mobile (Baby Product)
I really like this product as the music is lovely. It isn't the sort of annoying music normally associated with cot mobiles. It has Mozart and Bach, which are extremely calming.
A motor turns the leaves with animals on, giving something for your child to gaze at. The motor is quite loud though.
It has 2 volume settings for when you want the music to be just loud enough to hear before your child drops off to sleep.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent mobile, just what we wanted, 23 Aug 2009
This review is from: East Coast Sweet Island Dreams Mobile (Baby Product)
We are really pleased with this mobile for our baby. We love the fact that you can remove the entire arm of the mobile if it is in the way when getting your baby in and out their cot/crib - the mobile which we had for our first son didnt have this feature and my husband used to get entwined (and cross!) with the dangling bears!

The tunes are all soothing and not irritating, although my husband says it is a bit loud!

I really like the way the animals all move individually as well as together. You can actually hear a clicking noise as each animal moves but we were aware of this from someone elses review, but this is not an issue.

The remote control is a great feature too, so no getting out of bed when you are cosy warm! The monkey on the base lights up, but not very brightly, so in order for your baby to see the mobile, you have to have either a night light on , or have light streaming in from outside the bedroom.

Excellent, well made product which sooths our baby to sleep, would highly reccommend. Arrived promptly and well packaged too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent stuuf, 1 Aug 2009
This review is from: East Coast Sweet Island Dreams Mobile (Baby Product)
I bought this for our daughter, the music is very calming, not like the annoying ones on the market. The remote control really helps when we just play it without going in the room. Its has two levels for the volume and u can have only music, only light, or both, and also only rotating with or music or even light!
I was only disappointed because the first we bought did not have the rings on the birds and girafa's neck as can be seen on the pics. I sent back to amazon they sent me another one but still with no rings. I gave up, becase the rings would make a difference, but its better have the whole lot with no rings than not having it at all.

If you buy it you wont regret it. It's quite expensive in our point of view, but with no doubt very worth it having.
Ah..it's very easy to assemble as well and later when the baby can stand u can remove the mobile and keep the music machine still attached to the crib to soften/calming the baby!

Hope it helps.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice item would, 5 July 2014
This review is from: East Coast Sweet Island Dreams Mobile (Baby Product)
Very nice item would recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 22 Feb 2014
M. F. Yousuf "Fais" (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: East Coast Sweet Island Dreams Mobile (Baby Product)
Baby started looking at this from about 4 weeks and she loved it. It helped occupy her and soothe her to sleep when tired. Nice bright toys hanging off which the little one would try to grab as they turned round. It made her so happy, Now, a more than a year later she still uses it but now she can switches it on herself and likes to watch the toys whilst she is standing up.

The melodies are good at first but they get annoying and sometimes i hear the songs even when the mobile is not on! There should just be a button to play natural sounds like waves or birds chirping,

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, 9 Feb 2014
This review is from: East Coast Sweet Island Dreams Mobile (Baby Product)
I think my little one likes it and happy with it. I recommend it to those in search for a mobil

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 10 Jan 2014
Avdg (Netherlands) - See all my reviews
This review is from: East Coast Sweet Island Dreams Mobile (Baby Product)
This mobile is great. I saw one at a friend and decided to buy one too. It's great, because my daughter is fascinated by it. When she was younger, from 10 weeks on, it was really nice to have something to entertain her with. And she still likes it now (5,5 months old). It's not suited to put above the cot though, it's too stimulating. We put it in the living room in her play area.

2.0 out of 5 stars Noisy motor, 8 Jan 2014
This review is from: East Coast Sweet Island Dreams Mobile (Baby Product)
I choose this mobile because of the nice colors and the options of rotating with or without the music.
Unfortunately the motor was quite noisy so I had to make a replacement with another of Fischer Price.
I wouldn't buy again that product because of the motor quality.
The movement though of the little animals was very nice but I do not know if it would be very stimulating as I read from other reviewers for the baby. I never used it

East Coast Sweet Island Dreams Mobile