5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Customer
My original Lenovo adaptor stopped working for some reason and with much hesitation I bought this one online. Needn't have worried since I've been using it over one year since purchase and have no reasons to complain. The power cord is quite long as well which is great. Works for T60, 61 and some 600 too.
Published on 3 Oct 2009 by B. Dalela

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap copy
I'm sure when I placed the order for this, the picture showed a branded Lenovo adapter, however, what arrived was an unbranded Chinese copy. The Amazon picture has now been updated to show an unbranded device, so I suspect I've no recourse here. Not sure whether to risk plugging it in to my laptop or not. Not very happy.
Published on 14 Oct 2011 by P. Ryder

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Customer, 3 Oct 2009
B. Dalela - See all my reviews
This review is from: IBM Lenovo T60 T61 X60 (65W Version) Laptop AC Adaptor Power Supply (Personal Computers)

5.0 out of 5 stars Works with X100e too, 9 Jun 2010
B. Candler (Middlesex, England) - See all my reviews
This is virtually identical(*) to the power supply which came with my Thinkpad X100e, and seems to be working fine.

(*) This item says P/N 92P1156, whereas my original PSU is P/N 92P1154. But the units are identical size, identical connectors, identical 20V/65W output, and both have the Lenovo name embossed into them.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap copy, 14 Oct 2011
P. Ryder (Newcastle, UK) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars Item is a fake, 2 Feb 2012
C. E. Elliott - See all my reviews
Caveat Emptor - the item supplied is not the legitimate one pictured but a knockoff version.

It does appear to work, which is the only reason I have given it two starts rather than one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works with Lenova T61, 18 Oct 2011
Magos - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This works with a Lenova T61. It powers up the battery without any major issues other than it emits a high pitched noise from time to time when plugged in to the laptop.

5.0 out of 5 stars Capable Replacement, 2 July 2014
Rayman (Birmingham, England) - See all my reviews
An adept charger, which worked superbly for over a year for my Lenovo T60.

1.0 out of 5 stars Quality very poor, 20 Oct 2013
Quick delivery. Charger lead life is not good. I bought it through Amazon which did not last at all. After a month the lead connecting to the computer broke compared to the original which lasted 4 years.

1.0 out of 5 stars Connecting plug does not fit T60 laptop, 29 Sep 2013
Although the item was sent quickly and arrived as promised, it is the wrong size plug for a T60 laptop. I used the Amazon site to e-mail the seller immediately, but have heard nothing almost a month later.

4.0 out of 5 stars Recieved and working well,, 20 Mar 2013
Received on time and in good working order, Not too much more other than does what it should and when it should.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 8 Jan 2013
This item worked and fitted perfectly..good price and quality and sent out nice and quickly so received quickly. all good