5.0 out of 5 stars Rucanor Flip-flops
As most are saying on here - cheap, light and very comfortable. I brought them basically for the shower (I have really sore feet !!) but have taken to wearing them around the house as they are THAT comfy - absolute bargain !!!
Published 16 months ago by Alan Deans

3.0 out of 5 stars CHEAP AND COMFY
CHEAP AND COMFY, THEY ARE LIGHT SO DO NOT TAKE UP WEIGHT WHEN TRAVELLING. THEY SEEM TO BE HARD WEARING AS WELL.
Published 17 months ago by rick

3.0 out of 5 stars CHEAP AND COMFY, 13 Mar 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Rucanor Flip-flops, 27 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Very smart, 17 Aug 2013
These sandals are tough and are proving very hard wearing. My husband is very pleased with them and they have proved their worth on the beach.

4.0 out of 5 stars bought before, 14 Aug 2013
price was good and bought them before.
i liked the blue colour
the right size.
i liked the velcrove fastening

5.0 out of 5 stars Rucanor Beach Sandal, 21 May 2013
The Rucanor Beach Sandal is lightweight and comfortable, so you can walk for long distances: just what I needed - it's great !

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 11 Mar 2013
Really good quality and very comfortable. Bought these for my husband - he has trouble with an enlarged toe joint and found it difficult to get sandals with the Velcro strap. These are perfect. So good I'm ordering a second pair to have in reserve!

4.0 out of 5 stars OK but..., 16 Nov 2012
Well i recently purchased the sandals so I can use them when I'm at my local swimming centre. The product seems good quality and they fit length wise ok. I chose a 45, which is 11 in UK. For me, I have wide feet so the actual straps could of been longer, however the velcro is pretty strong. A good purchase, but if you have wider feet I'd suggest looking elsewhere as the straps need to be longer on these. Or go for a bigger size?

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted an inexpensive hard wearing open toed sandal, 30 Mar 2014
Mark Starr - See all my reviews
Just what I wanted an inexpensive open toed sandal for wearing both in the house and on the beach , why pay more

3.0 out of 5 stars Could Do With Longer Straps, 13 Jan 2014
The quality and durability of this sandal appear at this early stage to be substantial and durable.

However for people like me who have a broad width of foot the cross securing strap on just meets the velcro fastening. Therefore I feel that a slightly loonger cross strap would be beneficial to this sandal and therefore raise it from just qualifying as a good product to one worthy of excellent.

Would I buy this sandal again, definately if the above recommendation was applied. Otherwise I may purchase this item again, but I would be searching other similar sandals on Ammazon.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good value but roomy, 24 July 2014
Nice quality.

I find them a bit roomy - easy to slip off and my feet tend to roll off at the back to the side.

As a result i am trying to tighten the strap but alas there's not enough velcro.

I am presuming these are the correct size as my foot fits exactly on the inside line, but maybe a smaller size might have been better.

For the price and for the use they will get (poolside) they will do.

Rucanor Santander Beach Sandal