‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Money well spent!, 13 April 2010
This review is from: Camping Kitchen / Stove Stand with Larder (Misc.)
This is a very well-designed, robust and highly satisfactory camp kitchen unit. Thank goodness: I put in many days of internet rooting around (and actual shop browsing) before ordering this one.

I liked best:
- really high quality finish: all the hinges and struts work beautifully; smoothed edges and surfaces throughout; truly lightweight aluminium (that looks smart and serviceable and, also, doesn't leave any dark discolouration on your hands); the aluminium edging being really flush with the laminate worktops (hopefully, no grunge-accumulation!); excellent machining on the seams, velcro and zip of the textile elements (hanging cupboard unit and the carry-bag)
- unexpected and welcome features, like height-adjustable feet on the larger worktop; the carry-bag, besides being very well-made, is ample for the entire unit (so easy to get it back into the bag);
- flexibility (and user-friendliness): rapid assembly (a relaxed four minutes to ready-to-use) and the option of using the unit with one or both worktops folded down without any loss of (very good) stability; left/right switch-around of worktops/cupboard if you want
- very protective packaging for transit from supplier and the pleasantly surprising speed and efficiency of delivery after ordering (standard delivery)

I was not impressed by (but would still recommend and rate this item at five big stars):
-what seems to be unsealed hardboard for the two shelves of the hanging cupboard unit (but no real problem)
-the slight flimsiness/vulnerability of the windshield (I think the steel should be a bit thicker -or be made from a more rigid alloy-, not least to ensure the lugs don't get bent/broken -I'll be careful!).

THANK YOU! MONEY VERY WELL SPENT!

5.0 out of 5 stars Camping Kitchen/Stove Stand with Larder, 4 Jan 2010
This review is from: Camping Kitchen / Stove Stand with Larder (Misc.)
Great product, have used this a few times now when camping. Good storage area and well laid out. Would highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars camping kitchen/Stove stand with larder, 28 July 2013
This review is from: Camping Kitchen / Stove Stand with Larder (Misc.)
bought this for our camping trip last week, and highly recommend it,very sturdy,we kept for all our non dairy food in the larder which kept groceries free from crawlies, and all in one place. The surfaces are a good
size & easy to clean, a safe places for boiling the kettle, & for the cooking stove, it made cooking much easier, as every thing had a place, we did not have the worry of it tripping over, when dog came in and out, gave us so much more space in the living area of tent, we are very pleased it.

5.0 out of 5 stars very pleased, 1 Aug 2013
This review is from: Camping Kitchen / Stove Stand with Larder (Misc.)
I have just taken delivery of this kitchen and tried it out at home first (I have learned from the past that it is a good idea, and you have the picture on the pc to help with assembly) As a slightly dippy lady on her own I found it really easy to put up and was very impressed with the amount of space available. I like the adjustable legs and the sturdyness of the unit and looking forward to trying it out in August in my next camping trip. I agree the hardboad shelves are a bit flimsy, but some sticky back plastic on the way to deal with spills etc. Slightly delicate wind sheild so care putting it up and down I think. Very good value and I like the carry case too

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 4 Sep 2013
This review is from: Camping Kitchen / Stove Stand with Larder (Misc.)
Lovely little kitchen set up for camping. Only complaint is the shield at the top is a bit flimsy and the gap for the gas pipe is in the middle at the back which means you have to route the tubing around the side (dependant on where the inlet is), our tube isn't very long so ended up propping the cyclinder up on bricks to give more tubing.

5.0 out of 5 stars camping kitchen, 2 July 2009
This review is from: Camping Kitchen / Stove Stand with Larder (Misc.)
This little unit was brilliant, will be even better next time we use it as we now know where the shelves go! We had them in the wrong place so there was nothing on top for the stove - sounds crazy but we managed it!
Excellent storage and worktop, keeps the gas stove safe up out the reach of little ones!
Definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent., 8 Jun 2014
This review is from: Camping Kitchen / Stove Stand with Larder (Misc.)
Getting along great with this - it holds all we needed to camp for a week (we also have a portable electric cool box though).
The top has enough room for two camping stoves if you have them sideways ( enough room for a double if you have one)
We take the top off , along with the windshield, and take it outside to cook - which leaves the 'kitchen' inside.
Easy to put together, - and take apart again!
All good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top product, 25 Feb 2011
Stewart Monk "jaguar" (Uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Camping Kitchen / Stove Stand with Larder (Misc.)
Brought 22nd and delivered to me in france on the 25th, this company doesnt hang about!

The product, even though not used yet( its only February ) put up within minutes, sturdy and the adjustable height will be a blessing, no more trying to level the cooker out with stones/twigs.

If your in the market for a kitchen/larder stand you can not go wrong with this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars chuffed, 6 Feb 2012
This review is from: Camping Kitchen / Stove Stand with Larder (Misc.)
We are very happy with this camping kitchen. I did a lot of research and this was the one I picked. It is not too tall, which i think can be dangerous in a tent, and you can alter the height of each side to allow for lumps and bumps underfoot. Its very sturdy, didn't worry about it being knocked over by our 2 excitable dogs. It is easy to put up and take down and its quite light weight and folds up neatly into its own bag. It is also easy to keep clean. Altogether, chuffed to be camping with such a luxury.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 24 July 2010
This review is from: Camping Kitchen / Stove Stand with Larder (Misc.)
This is a great stand, looks very nice and works well.only down side is that I can't use the wind protection with my Coleman propane burner as will not fit.Luckily my burner comes with one so I'm ok.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›