5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and a nice fit
I am very pleased with these socks. They are very warm and are genuinely the size they claim to be. They are also great value and good quality. I have worn/washed them a couple of times so far and the elastic is still working fine and I have found no problems with them moulting.
Published on 13 Jan 2010 by Paul D

3.0 out of 5 stars A lot of lint
Socks are thick and comfortable. However, and I am no expert, but an awful amount of lint comes of these socks.
Published on 25 Dec 2010 by B. T. Mcfadden

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and a nice fit, 13 Jan 2010
This review is from: 12 Pairs Mens Big Foot Thermal socks - size 11 - 14 (Apparel)

4.0 out of 5 stars comments on socks, 30 Dec 2009
R. Prior - See all my reviews
THE THERMAL SOCKS ARE VERY COMFORTABLE AND WARM. BUT THE ONLY CRITISIUM I WOULD HAVE IS THEY TEND TO MOULT A LOT THAT IS MATERIAL STICKS TO YOUR FEET WHEN YOU HAVE WORN THEM FOR A WHILE.

2.0 out of 5 stars Only just fitted my size 12 feet., 29 Oct 2013
I am size 12 in footwear and these socks only just fitted me, size 13 & 14 users please take note.
I doubt whether these socks will be warm enough in deep mid winter?
Although the delivery service was excellent I regret my purchase.

3.0 out of 5 stars A lot of lint, 25 Dec 2010
B. T. Mcfadden (UK) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok so i got the socks, 22 Feb 2012
Dave Evans_NW "Dave" (Anglesey, North Wales) - See all my reviews
Hi, I am not going to moan too much, but these socks took quite a while longer than stated to arrive, and the discription was a bit misleading. They fit perfectly as i have size 12 feet, this is rare for me. They are for big feet, so that is correct, however, thick they are not. I bought some Tesco walking socks 5 years ago ( discontinued or i wouldn't have been looking ) wich are thick and comfortable in any weather, and were similar in price, but are still going. My origional socks although a bit worn are still three times the thickness of these socks. So if you want a good medium thickness sock similar to a sports sock but lighter then these are for you. I am glad i ordered 12 pairs as i am going to have to wear 2 pairs at the same time to get the same cushioning.
I need thick sock due to a condition i have that causes cramps and muscle spasms as part of the symptoms and they help me to move with significantly less pain so this is why i am disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sock, no regrets with this purchase, 21 Mar 2014
Gortraney (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
Excellent product. At last I have socks that will last more than one wear. Will buy more at some point

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and warm but not too thick, 3 Feb 2014
They fit size 13 feet no problem and are not so thick that shoes become tight. But they are warm. My only question is...how long will they last? leather boots usually wear out the sock around the Achilles tendon area. But they are extremely good value for 12 pairs. Impressed so far.

4.0 out of 5 stars Value for the money but small just fit me at 12., 27 Jan 2014
John FCIB (Derbys. England) - See all my reviews
These are synthetic sox but are quite comfy and warm.

I doubt they will fit a sized 14 as they just fit me at size 12.

The tops can be a bit tight but not as bad as some.

4.0 out of 5 stars thermal socks, 8 Feb 2013
I think these socks are fab quality and superb value for money my only quibble is I ordered black socks and got grey, navy and black so bit disappointed with that, but my son is happy with them.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 3 Feb 2013
These were bought as a gift for Christmas but the wrong order was sent to me and therefore the recipient had to wait for their present while it was replaced. I personally was also disappointed at the quiality of the socks which felt rough and thinner than expected for thermal socks.