5.0 out of 5 stars A great gift for car fans, 6 Nov 2011
This review is from: Rev Alarm Clock - real engine noises, perfect for the motor racing fan. (Electronics)
I bought this as a stocking filler for my 7 year old. What a fantastic clock/radio for the price. Is as described, screw to battery compartment a bit fiddly, make sure you have one of those small phillips head drivers, but we were so impressed my other half immediately ordered one too. Highly recommended. We could have played with it for hours!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars rev alarm clock, 1 Jun 2012
R. Lewis (cornwall) - See all my reviews
bought this for my son who is a total petrol head and he absolutly loves it, then again so do i and his mother

4.0 out of 5 stars broom broom, 18 April 2012
This alarm clock was a great hit with my neighbour. The only problem is that it said on the box that there would be an adaptor with it and there wasn't.

4.0 out of 5 stars does exactly what it says on the tin!!, 13 Jan 2012
I bought this clock for my fella to get him up in a morning!
It does the trick, he's a car fanatic and this is perfect. Revs like it says it does.
Recommended for any lazy car fan!