‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book!, 13 Aug 2010
Mrs. B. M. Reese "Chippywin Books" (Bedfordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
I already have this book and thought it brilliant at the time. I bought it this time for my friends Birthday as I knew that she would really like as I did. I also took mine on holiday with me to read by the pool. Cindy Trimm is a dynamic prayer warrior and It was good to be reminded again of the Spiritual Authority that I have in Christ. Be Blessed. She does give you a number of confessions to say over your day which are very powerful in the Spirit Realm.

5.0 out of 5 stars friend for life!, 21 Feb 2009
Sahai Profitt (Cardiff,UK) - See all my reviews
This book is a tool that is able to transform lives and I view it as a friend for life!Alongside the Holy bible, this book is absolutely phenomenal!'A must have for everyone,especially Christians who want to see serious changes in their lives as they use it daily!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 10 Jan 2012
I bought this book on my Kindle after watching Cindy on Sid Roths 'Its Supernatural' and I must say its a gift from above! If you want to see permanent changes in your life, this is the book. She dwells into so much detail using scriptures and the revelations are quite breath taking. It covers every area of ones life and I truly believe this book will inspire loads of people!

5.0 out of 5 stars Commanding Your Morning, 29 Sep 2010
This book is for Christians who would further seek to discover themselves and purpose in Christ. You've always known you could do more, you've always known you had the potential, but what you've been looking for was more clarity, confidence, revelation and understanding. Cindy clearly has a God-given mandate on her life to impact this generation and the generations to come as she not only shares what has been revealed to her but she is able to maticulously unveil, dysect and carefully analyse the Living Word. This book to me is like a breath of spiritual fresh air, I no longer need to be skeptical/unsure about my spirituality, because now I fully understand what it means when the Bible says: "But seek ye first the Kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you." St. Matt. 6:33 - I now have all the tools I need.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brillant, 1 April 2013
A. M. Trotman "Mrs A Bookreader" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Well, what can I say. If your way of thinking and talking doesn't change after this, it's because you are too lazy to redefine your future in line with God's Word, but yet want to complain about the state of your life.

I underlined almost every paragraph. The declarations at the back of the book aren't just mental gymnastics but definitely work for you if you work them.

5.0 out of 5 stars My day and days from now onward are full of divine victory, 8 Mar 2013
This review is from: Commanding Your Morning: Unleash the Power of God in Your Life (Kindle Edition)
Thank you Great Woman of God Cindy Trimm, My life is never the same, My day and Days to come are/will never be the same,
Glory to God will recommend everyone to read this book

5.0 out of 5 stars MY EARLY MORNING CUPPA, 9 Mar 2013
IF YOU HAVEN'T GOT THIS BOOK AND YOU ARE A CHRIST.AIN THEN YOU NEED TO GET IT IN A HURRY...IT WOULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOR THE BETTER AND YOU'D KNOW WHY STUFF ARE HAPPENING THE WAY THEY ARE

4.0 out of 5 stars I LIKE IT, 6 Mar 2013
This is the sort of book I like. Simple. Says what it means and I'm going to read it a second time very soon.

4.0 out of 5 stars Commanding your morning, 5 Mar 2013
Just like the tile, it's time to start living it no more pity parties. So get on with it and start speaking

5.0 out of 5 stars insiritual, 3 Mar 2013
good informative read, this book was more than i expected and was helpful withscripture context and information. easy to understand

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›