on 21 May 2013
i saw this watch a while ago and didnt buy it because i didnt need a new watch, but when i saw it had gone down to £30 i had to buy it, It came in a nice box and was well wrapped, i love it, looks expensive on my arm and the face is really nice and a bit blingy!! but not to much, im really happy with it and have had lots of nice comments about it, would recommend. I have now just bought the purple one as its only £25 and i love it!!
on 17 January 2011
Fantastic! Really nice watch, not too sparkly for daytime/work and face clear enought to read without having to put my reading specs on. Looks a lot more expensive than it is.
on 21 February 2015
This is the 2nd Seksy watch I have purchased through Amazon. The first I was delighted with, loved the style and it kept perfect time. The only reason I ordered this one was because I somehow got the 1st one caught in the car door and it yanked the winder off! This watch is much chunkier but has a nice soft leather strap and the face is very clear to see. The only reason I have't given it a 5 star rating is because, like several other reviewers, the watch was already a few minutes slow when it arrived. I put it to the correct time but over a very short period it lost time again. Purchased another battery at the cost of £6 and it is now working perfectly. Supplier should make sure these watches have new batteries in if they have been in stock for some considerable time.
on 3 April 2014
It's a nice watch. Although ''Black Mother of Pearl Dial'' is rather grey, and don't have the green reflection as on the picture. Crystal Set Bezel looks a little bit less stylish. Looks good, but not as posh as on the picture. But for this price is definitely worth it.
on 19 December 2014
Very nice watch. Unfortunately, it has some marks in the inside of the dial which cannot be removed. Probably that's why it was discounted. However, they're not something you spot at once and I would still recommend it.
on 3 August 2014
Watch arrived not working. I had ordered it for a birthday gift and did not have time to return/replace this item before birthday. Had no choice but to take it to my local jeweller who upon checking it found that the battery was dead and needed replacing. I had to buy a replacement battery for a brand new watch added expense which I find unacceptable.Would not recommend buying from this supplier!
on 28 November 2011
I bought this watch a couple months ago. Love it. Looks great & totally worth the paying price as it looks a lot more expensive in my opinion & the detail on it is v good & eyecatching. Looks good with any outfit & adds a touch of class too!
on 8 April 2014
My wife already has this watch in white but after three years of use the strap was getting a bit worn. I bought her this one in black and she loves it. The face shows a variety of colours in different lights and gives it a quality feel, The price is very good too.
on 2 February 2015
I fancied a bit of bling and this watch doesn't disappoint, except that the strap is too small. I emailed the jeweller who supplied it and they don't keep straps for this watch. They suggested I get in touch with the manufacturer, which I will so.
on 27 April 2011
I ought this for my mums birthday and wanted a good quality but pretty watch. Cannot fault this it is lovely. As for the service, I had fast delivery, well packaged. Excellent