4.0 out of 5 stars Intonation a bit askew, 17 Jun 2012
This review is from: Electric-GB Guitar by Gear4music BLACK
I had to fiddle with the intonation a little when I got it, and although the higher frets now sound bearable, I've lost hope for the lower ones. Good value for money, nice sound, but if you're playing live then some people are going to notice it sounding a tad flat. Also, replace strings immediately.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the purchase, 6 Nov 2010
Mr. P. K. Tanner "PatsyKay" (South Wales UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Electric-GB Guitar by Gear4music BLACK
Having recently purchased a G4M 12 string and found it to be great value for money (even coming with an elec pick up a plus point, not stated in the description) I thought id give this GB guitar the benefit of the doubt I had about a cheap elec guitar. So I ordered it and now have it in my collection of now 7 guitars standing next to my special pearl white strat, (just wish I could play just one of them hehe)..

So what about this guitar well for the cost the finish is good the sound from the pick ups is fine even if when turned to bass a little muffled on the rhythm and a slight pick up hum on full volume, but im sure that a lot of this is due to my amp as even my strat has a little of this problem. Once out of the box and temperature acclimatized and tuned it played well and has over night stayed in tune. For the cost it's a well made stable mate for my other guitars and well worth the purchase not only for a beginner but an OAP like me (and my wife) that just like to have a good jam session.

Doesn't quite come up with the right guitar sound of Duane Eddy playing Rebel Rouser but still very pleasing and satisfying and nearer the twang sound than a strat.

Marks out of 10 for the cost, finish and playability must be a 9 would I replace it with another of these? Yes.

One last thing Gear 4 music a very good company to deal with very helpful, polite 10 out of 10 to them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 13 Aug 2013
This review is from: Electric-GB Guitar by Gear4music BLACK
I never thought i would ever be able to buy a decent guitar let a lone a new one. This was delivered to my door the next day, and I absolutely love it. Very affordable ,looks and sounds amazing.

Electric-GB Guitar by Gear4music BLACK