5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely
Loved the hand cream!!! It smells absolutely divine!! Easy to use! Not oily and rubs in very nicely!! Would recommend it definitely!!! It is a great present as well!!
Published on 8 Nov 2011 by Ankie

3.0 out of 5 stars Average
After reading someone else's review that raved about it I thought ok this has to be a really good hand cream, but it's not amazing at all, however the scent is lovely.
Published 17 months ago by emm

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 8 Nov 2011
This review is from: Crabtree & Evelyn Rosewater Hand Therapy Cream 50g (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Luxury for your hands, 7 Jun 2011
Petra "I love to read" "book addict!!!" (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
Crabtree & Evelyn Rosewater hand Therapy Cream is pure luxury for your hands. I have tried so many different hand creams looking for the perfect one! and now I have found it. It does everything I want a hand cream to do, when I first applied the hand cream I knew I would love it as it just felt so rich and smooth on my hands. It absorbed into my hands as I gently massaged it without leaving a sticky residue which is one of the things that I have been looking for and until I tried this hand cream I had accepted I was never going to find the "perfect one". The reason I hate this was with other hand creams I was never able to lift anything or even turn a page in a book as the residue left this totally unsuitable, or with some hand creams I have used, the residue was so thick I have had to use a cloth to wipe the excess off(even when I just applied a small amount) or in some case I have had to wash the residue off. When I use Crabtree & Evelyn Rosewater hand Therapy cream I can continue doing what I was doing before eg reading a book.
The cream has a subtle smell which is a natural smell, (I hate that strong synthetic smells some hand creams have) therefore this is another added bonus I have with this hand cream. I find the smell a very light fragrance from Roses which I love.
I have now being using the cream a week and I already can see an improvement in the skin of my hands. They are smooth and silky to touch, the skin even looks better. It has moisturised my cuticles and finger nails and also it is so rich a little goes a long way therefore I find it very good value for money.
Another reason for my high recommendation is that the outside packaging and the tube in the box is very pretty too look at, and what girl does not like things to look pretty on their own dressing table. I know I love all things too look nice just like my hands now do!! If I could give this hand cream 10 stars I would give it as I love this hand cream so much. It ticks every requirement I want in a hand cream!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells divine, 31 May 2014
J. Tolley (Worcestershire, UK) - See all my reviews
Beautifully packaged and with the quality you would expect. A little disappointed with the size of this, for the money, but its smells gorgeous.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice fragrance, 8 Oct 2013
very nice rose fragrance, keeps my hands moistured, i have less cuts on my hands now. Just a little dissatisfied as the cream would ooze out because of pressure on the tube even though i did not squeeze it, need to recap asap.

5.0 out of 5 stars good as ever, 18 July 2013
I have been given this as a present and found it really good so bought myself some more and some as presents for friends.

3.0 out of 5 stars Average, 11 Mar 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Rosewater Hand Cream, 26 May 2011
this product was bought as a gift and i am assured by the recipient that it is excellent. Crabtree and Evelyn products can always be relied on...

Crabtree & Evelyn Rosewater Hand Therapy Cream 50g