5.0 out of 5 stars Probably the best putting and chipping aid you could buy
I made something like this from wood twenty years ago and I still have it, and use it. It goes between your elbows or upper arm to fix the triangle of your arms whilst chipping or putting. Works much better than you would think it would and absolutely 'locks' the arms so you can make a correct shoulder rock in putting and shoulder / body turn in chipping...
Published 21 months ago by Chris Downing

Published 7 months ago by Rightoutthebox

5.0 out of 5 stars Probably the best putting and chipping aid you could buy, 19 May 2013
Chris Downing "Chris Downing" (Chippenham, Wilts England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Callaway Chip Coach Training Aid - Black (Sports)

Although you could make one of these for less than a fiver, why bother. Mine probably took an hour to cut out and then wait for a couple of coats of paint to dry - but this is so cheap it's not worth making one.

Best little tool you will ever buy to check your putting stroke and actually put it to use on the putting practice ground or a putting mat. Excellent for chipping as well. Trust me, you won't regret buying it - wish I could say you can trust me, I'm a pro - but I'm a pro guitar teacher (ha - what would I know - eh?)

2.0 out of 5 stars Good for learners but not a great device once you are competent..., 30 July 2014
This review is from: Callaway Chip Coach Training Aid - Black (Sports)
Not convinced this really works - would be good as a medieval stocks type thing (easy to escape from) but to my mind it does not encourage the right movement in either chipping or putting. I play off plus 1 and admit that maybe I should not be buying gimmicks like this but everyone uses these type of things but there are better products out there (ie putting mirrors) and this just encourages a very stiff and unnatural movement which I have subsequently been told to eradicate by my pro.. save your money - AVOID

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 31 July 2014
This review is from: Callaway Chip Coach Training Aid - Black (Sports)
Excellent product. Unfotunateley for me I have what they call the shanks. This product has aided me to try to overcome them. I. Would certainly recommend it to improve your swing In all ways

Callaway Chip Coach Training Aid - Black