4.0 out of 5 stars TLC
Great fun never had a Kite before but had it flying in 5mins, my three year old grandson Oliver just loved it and could fly it himself no problem. bought another one for my son ( olivers dad ) so they could fly them together. great way to get out in the fresh air.
Published on 3 Sept. 2011 by TLC

2.0 out of 5 stars Unstable kite, should be 2 line with tail
I bought this kite for my young son for our holiday and everyone who tried had great difficulty flying it.
It looks great and seems good quality, but it's just too unstable.
There is no tail which I don't think helps but it just goes everywhere and crashes with great regularity, much to everyones annoyance.
I think it shouold be a 2 line kite with a decent...
Published on 7 Jun. 2013 by S. Brough

4.0 out of 5 stars TLC, 3 Sept. 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Ace Kite!, 24 April 2012
This review is from: Brookite Pirate Delta Kite (Toy)
My 4 year old boy loved this kite. In fact, we all did. It says not to use in strong winds but we had it up in a gale and it held it's own. Well worth buying!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brookrite Pirate Delta Kite, 22 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Brookite Pirate Delta Kite (Toy)
This service was fantastic. I had made a mistake in not asking for Express Delivery for Christmas so the day after I asked the question if I could still ask for it. I had a lovely e-mail from them and a lovely lady there said no problem and she sent it express with no extra charge. Great Company. The kites are brilliant also, cant wait to see my grandsons' faces.

2.0 out of 5 stars Unstable kite, should be 2 line with tail, 7 Jun. 2013
S. Brough "Tiny bob" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Brookite Pirate Delta Kite (Toy)
It looks great and seems good quality, but it's just too unstable.
I think it shouold be a 2 line kite with a decent tail and then it would be brilliant, but as is with only 1 line and no tail it's certainly not suitable for children as you'd expect a 1 line kite to be.
Very disappointing, just hope adding a tail will help.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 14 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Brookite Pirate Delta Kite (Toy)
Was a present for my grandson to take on holiday. They told me they had loads of fun with it and spent hours flying it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Could not get it to fly for more than a ..., 10 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Brookite Pirate Delta Kite (Toy)
Could not get it to fly for more than a few minutes very erratic and was a nervous wreck it would hit someone on the beach. It had a mind of its own and came down with a force. Think it needs a tail to keep it up longer but I am only an amateur and don't know much about kite flying.

5.0 out of 5 stars Flying tonight, 2 Sept. 2013
James C. Knott "Jim K" (East Midlands) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Brookite Pirate Delta Kite (Toy)
Great service, did what they promised. If I was much taller I would be able to write much more positive communication.

5.0 out of 5 stars Aahaar Good buy me hearties !!, 9 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Brookite Pirate Delta Kite (Toy)
Good buy for my Grandson who is delighted with his kite.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Brookite Pirate Delta Kite (Toy)
Flew well and lift off fairly easy .

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks Great but...., 30 April 2013
This review is from: Brookite Pirate Delta Kite (Toy)
To be honest i havent opened this yet, as it only came today and saving for my godsons later in the year. On delivery i wasnt sure what had arrived.... the box was bigger than the box my new microwave came in a week ago! The kite can only weighs about average kite weight - say 200gms max but the box was absolutely enormous and full of packaging! Now i know why the packaging cost almost as much as a the product, but amazon, think of your corporate responsibilities shipping this in this amount of packaging is ludicrous and very very environmentally unresponsible - hence the mark!

Brookite Pirate Delta Kite