5.0 out of 5 stars Keep your electronic equipment dry
I saw for the first time a waterproof bag in Malaysia and after borrowing the bag for one day, I knew I wanted one. It's absolutely perfect to carry my camera and laptop in situations in which they might get wet.

The bag is easy to use and weights almost nothing. It gets completely flat when empty making it very easy to carry in your luggage.

12...
Published on 4 July 2009 by Sulaco

› See more 5 star, 4 star reviews
3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but the photo is missleading
Published 17 months ago by Korinne Black

› See more 3 star, 2 star, 1 star reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Keep your electronic equipment dry, 4 July 2009
Sulaco "Sulaco" (Utrecht, Netherlands) - See all my reviews

12 liters is enough for me. I can put inside a Canon 50D with the 70-200mm lens without problems together with travel documents and some t-shirts.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality but not as expected, 8 July 2011
M. Turner "Mike Turner" (Norwich) - See all my reviews
This is a difficult item to review. It's well made, great colour and very good quality but the picture I think is misleading. It's hard to visualise what 12ltrs is in terms of a bag... when this arrived, I was surprised to find that it is only 7 inches in diameter and around 24 inches long ! It's more like a tube than a bag. I tried to use it for my diving gear etc but I found I needed extra bags!!! I also found it difficult to use as you have to stack all your things on top of each other - I found it too narrow and too long.

I've just revisited the Amazon page and I can see that hidden in the "more detail" click, there are dimensions, but they're wrong ! It states it's 15" high yet it's really 24" high. I probably should have checked this before ordering from a picture I guess.

If it was 6 inches wider, it would have been perfect. Mike

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but the photo is missleading, 18 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Overboard Tube Dry Bag, 12 Litres (Sports)
This product is great for keeping things dry, keeping things dry and it being able to be submerged are two different things. It is still waterproof, but for it to be watertight, you need to roll the top 4 times, which makes it at least half the capacity. so you could fit your phone, wallet, maybe a small travel towel in there, but not much more. I would buy the bigger one if you are wanting to store more into it than that. Still a great product mind.

5.0 out of 5 stars Proven Waterproofing, 13 Nov. 2013
This is most commonly strapped to the back of my endure bike and thrashed through the African bush. It's very robust and remains waterproof even after being submerged in several 'that's deeper than I thought' rivers. It's also cheaper than the Overboard website! A good bit of kit.

5.0 out of 5 stars NEVER LEAVE THE HOTEL WITHOUT IT!, 22 Feb. 2013
This bag is awesome! Everyone I went when traveling a few years back everyone wanted to know where to get one. Now they are all over Thailand. Good quality product. And great for when you are alone at the beach and are nervous leaving valuables on the beach when you go swimming.

5.0 out of 5 stars splash and grab, 29 Mar. 2010
A. F. Godwin "flick cook" (Devon, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Overboard Tube Dry Bag, 12 Litres (Sports)
Great product ... I bought two of these for a couple of male ~ boat loving ~ friends who both had BIG birthdays looming ... made a good practical present for those difficult to buy for people ... well received

4.0 out of 5 stars Well made, sturdy and good quality, 7 Sept. 2013
This bag appears to be doing a great job in keep out valuables dry when on boats etc. It can fit a towel, some valuable (phones/wallet/watches etc) and still have a bit more room for waterproof pack-a-mac.

The strap seems very strong and the seal on the top of the bag closes off well.
Would recommend this product although I wish I bought a slightly bigger one for my needs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product & seller, 19 April 2013
This review is from: Overboard Tube Dry Bag, 12 Litres (Sports)
My job involved working over water and I found this product great for protecting my equipment when transferring from boat to barge. I holds a considerable amount and provides 100% protection against water penetration.

Great product and would highly recommend Marine Chandlery Centre as they provide and excellent service.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT WATERPROOF BAG!!, 3 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Overboard Tube Dry Bag, 12 Litres (Sports)
I ordered this using the 3-5 day delivery and it arrived the next day! It was fantastic! When I tested it out I pushed it under water, threw it around and used it as a buoyancy aid. After all this it was still dry as a bone inside. I RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT!

4.0 out of 5 stars High quality product!, 28 Sept. 2013
Exactly does what is expected, not much to say except great product. I use this on my motorcycle sports rack.
I wanted black but this one is a great colour for visibility on the bike! Thank you