4.0 out of 5 stars always buy genuine
always buy genuine inks tried the compatibles a couple of times and always been dissappointed with them so always genuine for me althugh i think we are ripped off with the cost
Published 7 months ago by Dw Jones

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
good for the price
Published 3 months ago by A W Taylor

4.0 out of 5 stars always buy genuine, 9 Aug. 2014
Dw Jones (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Epson Ink Cartridge for Claria Stylus Photo Series R - Yellow (Office Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Epson Cartridge -- Hummingbird seried., 27 Dec. 2013
This is a genuine product and I found that it worked perfectly. I had some problems with the copies but not this product. I wopuld recomend this to anyone. Saved over £15.00.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice One, 14 May 2014
Had this Epson printer for four years now and would not use any other ink cartridge. May be a little expensive but as I'm not a prolific user I can put up with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Epson ink cartridges, 27 Jun. 2013
They are the best to buy on line, quite a good price, to dear in our town centre shops like to see them much cheaper, but not bad value

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than "Clones" or refills, 16 Jun. 2013
I prefer the proper cartridges, as I have had to totally strip a printer in the past after using "Clone" cartridges.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Original is best, 6 Sept. 2012
I've been printing my photography for over 50 years now. I currently use an Epson Stylus Photo 810. When I bought my first printer I was tempted into using 'replacement' cartridges, but I had endless problems with the print heads clogging, and lost a lot of spoiled prints, wasting both paper and ink. I also had to have two printers replaced because it was more economical to do that than repair them.
So having learnt the hard way, I vowed to only use the Original Claria inks, which this is.
The results? Amazing. I've now printed 190 A4 pages with not a single problem, using 3 complete sets of ink and another 9 black cartridges ( including creating a complete black and white portfolio of 50 plus photos).
So don't be fooled by imitations, take my advice and use the proper stuff, it certainly pays off and is frustration free :-)

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 27 Oct. 2014
Arrived promptly and proved to be as described and expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Jan. 2015
you cant beat the price and delivered to your door.

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, good delivery, 27 Oct. 2014
good product , good delivery .will use again

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 24 Aug. 2014
Best price I could find. Why so expensive?

Epson Ink Cartridge for Claria Stylus Photo Series R - Yellow