5.0 out of 5 stars Nice One, 14 May 2014
This review is from: Epson Ink Cartridge for Claria Stylus Photo Series R - Yellow (Office Product)
Had this Epson printer for four years now and would not use any other ink cartridge. May be a little expensive but as I'm not a prolific user I can put up with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Epson Cartridge -- Hummingbird seried., 27 Dec 2013
This is a genuine product and I found that it worked perfectly. I had some problems with the copies but not this product. I wopuld recomend this to anyone. Saved over 15.00.

5.0 out of 5 stars Epson ink cartridges, 27 Jun 2013
They are the best to buy on line, quite a good price, to dear in our town centre shops like to see them much cheaper, but not bad value

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than "Clones" or refills, 16 Jun 2013
I prefer the proper cartridges, as I have had to totally strip a printer in the past after using "Clone" cartridges.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Original is best, 6 Sep 2012
I've been printing my photography for over 50 years now. I currently use an Epson Stylus Photo 810. When I bought my first printer I was tempted into using 'replacement' cartridges, but I had endless problems with the print heads clogging, and lost a lot of spoiled prints, wasting both paper and ink. I also had to have two printers replaced because it was more economical to do that than repair them.
So having learnt the hard way, I vowed to only use the Original Claria inks, which this is.
The results? Amazing. I've now printed 190 A4 pages with not a single problem, using 3 complete sets of ink and another 9 black cartridges ( including creating a complete black and white portfolio of 50 plus photos).
So don't be fooled by imitations, take my advice and use the proper stuff, it certainly pays off and is frustration free :-)

4.0 out of 5 stars Espon, 11 Feb 2013
it is okay to me but I'll tried to this for my printer.
Mayble I'll try to different one soon

Epson Ink Cartridge for Claria Stylus Photo Series R - Yellow