4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect base layer
This top makes a wonderful base layer.

I ordered size 10. The label on the top that arrived said medium size 10/12. The fit was perfect.

It is an ideal base layer because of the material and tight fit. I love the style of it too and may use it as a running/gym shirt when the weather is warmer.

The body length is great. I am tall so...
Published on 3 Jan. 2012 by M. Nicolle

2.0 out of 5 stars Good design
I am a keen runner so bought this top as it was a bargain at only £5. When it arrived it had a lovely fit and looked fab, the lightweight and breathable fabric keeps you cool but it rides up so is unsuitable for me to wear out running. I dont know what it would be like in the gym but for me it is a bit useless and i wont be getting much (if any) further use from it. Shame...
Published on 25 Oct. 2011 by S.G

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 14 Mar. 2012
This review is from: NikeFIT Women's PRO Ultimate Tight Short Sleeve Crew (Sports Apparel)
i have several training t shirts but this is far the best, not to mention the price i ve paid.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase! Fits really well and I have it ..., 17 April 2015
Great purchase! Fits really well and I have it now a long time and I am super happy with it!

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 14 Feb. 2015
Always rides up when working out. Gave it to the charity shop in the end.

2.0 out of 5 stars Size IS everything!, 17 Jan. 2012
I am SO pleased that I bought a LARGE size - however, even the LARGE size is small - more like a 10 than a 16! I thought I would give it to my daughter as an additional present - she has a 36a bust but it is too small for her. Oh well......

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›