4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect base layer
This top makes a wonderful base layer.

I ordered size 10. The label on the top that arrived said medium size 10/12. The fit was perfect.

It is an ideal base layer because of the material and tight fit. I love the style of it too and may use it as a running/gym shirt when the weather is warmer.

The body length is great. I am tall so...
Published on 3 Jan 2012 by M. Nicolle

2.0 out of 5 stars Good design
I am a keen runner so bought this top as it was a bargain at only £5. When it arrived it had a lovely fit and looked fab, the lightweight and breathable fabric keeps you cool but it rides up so is unsuitable for me to wear out running. I dont know what it would be like in the gym but for me it is a bit useless and i wont be getting much (if any) further use from it. Shame...
Published on 25 Oct 2011 by S.G

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Shape, 14 Nov 2013
This review is from: NikeFIT Women's PRO Ultimate Tight Short Sleeve Crew (Sports Apparel)
Lovely, gives nice shape.Only problem is that it rides up when wearing it. Would have been better to get a size 10.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item!, 25 Aug 2013
Love this top. The fit, look and dri fit element of this top makes it a fab purchase. I've worn this for indoor cardio/gym use, weightlifting and outdoor running and it's perfect. Great fit and flattering design and the dri fit makes it not only a great look but practical also. Love it! One of my best sports purchases to date...

1.0 out of 5 stars small small small, 3 July 2013
Useless to me it was at least 2/3 sizes too small and I'm a size 10! Dont bother if you want to breathe and wear this item at the same time

5.0 out of 5 stars You sweat but you are comfortable and... still look great ;), 15 Jun 2013
Working as a sport massage therapist I used to wear those horrible uniforms. Now, working for myself I wanted to be comfortable and look great. This t-shirt does the job. It's as well "giving me" the look: I'm here to "fix you" not pamper you ;))(which is what I do)Love it!! One day a client asked, if I had lost weight....no, I didn't...I changed my uniform ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, 14 Jun 2013
I am a UK size 6/8, I usually wear a Nike size XS but bought a size S after reading other reviews. The size S is a perfect fit, snug without being restrictive and very flattering - this is easily one of the coolest looking gym tops I own. It's very comfortable and really does help you to keep cool and dry while working out, which was especially good when my gym's air con was broken over the summer!
The only thing that lets it down is that it rolls up very easily, which is quite annoying. I wore it to a HIIT class once which involves moving from running in place to jumping to burpees/push-ups etc in quick succession and I was pulling it down every few minutes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 7 May 2013
This T-shirt is the coolest! Every time I wear it I get compliments and you know this rarely happens with sportswear :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, makes you look awesome, but rides up, 4 Mar 2013
This is great for getting compression on abs/arm workout day. Looks really hot and makes you look seriously athletic. Also has a lot a breath-ability in areas like back/chest where I tend to sweat the most. Not really ideal to run in, as it rides up. Got it at a bargain price and actually wish I had gotten another one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit and great quality!, 7 Feb 2013
Bought this as a gift for my girlfriend, the quality of the t-shirt is great, it fits perfectly, and although she doesn't like sports equipment, she loves this one, and wears it every time she works out!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great top, great fit and great price, 21 Jan 2013
I saw this and bought one a few months back to wear under my football shirt as trying to find a good compression shirt for women isn't easy, I paid about £6 for it and compared to others I have bought costing up to and over £30 this was by far the best! I bought it in a size 6 and it fits me perfectly, even though I usually take a size 8, but it's a good comfortable fit and doesn't ride up like some of the others. I have now purchased another 4 at £4.29 each and as the price keeps going down no doubt I will buy a few more in the not so distant future. I have spread the word in my football team about these hoping that some of the other women will find them as great as me! 5 stars from me ***** thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit!, 21 Jan 2013
L. Salcedo "Letauk" (UK) - See all my reviews
Fantastic fit, I am glad I bought. I am usually a size 8 or 10. Ordered the size 10 and it fits just perfect.