4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect base layer
This top makes a wonderful base layer.

I ordered size 10. The label on the top that arrived said medium size 10/12. The fit was perfect.

It is an ideal base layer because of the material and tight fit. I love the style of it too and may use it as a running/gym shirt when the weather is warmer.

The body length is great. I am tall so...
Published on 3 Jan 2012 by M. Nicolle

2.0 out of 5 stars Good design
Published on 25 Oct 2011 by S.G

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect base layer, 3 Jan 2012
M. Nicolle (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This top makes a wonderful base layer.

The body length is great. I am tall so want tops to have a longish body. What does let it down slightly is it rides up easily. It depends on what top I am wearing over it but it takes very little to start riding up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beware of sizing!, 25 Feb 2012
My fellow shoppers,

I have bought this top in size XS, and it fits me VERY snuggly. Given that I am a walking stick figure, I would advise anyone who is a normal to large size UK6 to get size S. Other than that, the top is excellent. Superb quality, fit, feel, and, after a first run, no complaints about it at all. As a matter of fact, am buying two more of them -- another one for me, and one for my mum.

2.0 out of 5 stars Good design, 25 Oct 2011
This review is from: NikeFIT Women's PRO Ultimate Tight Short Sleeve Crew (Sports Apparel)
I am a keen runner so bought this top as it was a bargain at only 5. When it arrived it had a lovely fit and looked fab, the lightweight and breathable fabric keeps you cool but it rides up so is unsuitable for me to wear out running. I dont know what it would be like in the gym but for me it is a bit useless and i wont be getting much (if any) further use from it. Shame as it looks so good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super stylish and sexy, 17 Dec 2011
After I bought this i was a little skeptical becuase I was nervous about the sizing as I thought I got it too small and it would be too tight and ride up and be chafing. I am 5' 7 and can wear anywhere between a 10 and an 8 and I got it in an 8. But I was soooooo pleasantly surprised. THis shirt has alot of stretch but is a very very fitted shirt (fitted me like a glove) making it ultra sexy yet still easy to get on and off. As for the comfort and breathability, it was phenomenal. WHen i finished my workout, there was not an inch of sweat to be seen and the shirt as fitted as it was, was soo comfortable I honestly forgot I had it on, no chafing or anything. And all the design features under the arms, the back and the front of the shirt make it look very stylish. So for me, this shirt hit the target on every point. Sexy, comfy, dry-fit, stylish, stretchy, excellent quality, doesnt ride up and looks amizing in real life. Easily the coolest looking and fitting gym shirt I have bought to date. Amazing. Thanks Nike! Once again you have impressed me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nike womens top, 15 Jan 2012
Amazon Customer (HORLEY, SURREY England) - See all my reviews
As with most Nike products it is well made and and does the job it is designed for very well. It does look very attractive when worn and emphasizes the figure in a very " sexy " way. Good value for money and stylish too, it could be worn at any time and will always look good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great top, 7 Jan 2012
Got this in a size 8, as that's my typical clothes size, when got it out of the box thought it would be tiny, but it's actually really nicely fitted and looks really cool- the back especially.

In the gym it was really nice to wear, but worked best on machines like the cross trainer, running machine and rower, where you have a bit more air flow. Was a bit sweaty for the bike, but not awful, wouldn't wear it in a spin class though!

Overall good top, would buy again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nike pro ultimate tight, 6 Oct 2011
Too tight. I originally wear x-small/ small but I should have ordered medium size for this. Despite that it looks nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes everyone look good, 23 July 2011
J. Lindeboom - See all my reviews
I bought the size 6 and it was perfect for me. I'm 5'10, weigh 130 lbs and I have pretty broad shoulders for a woman. The fabric is very flexible without pulling on you. It doesn't ride up and just feels like a second skin. The design is just like on the picture and I actually find it to look better in real life. A great buy especially since it's only 5 pounds. I've bought it mainly for sports but it looks great as casual wear too.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect base layer for running and bootcamp, 8 Mar 2014
It really gives support, reduces impact when running. Great shape, great durability. I have had it for over a year now, and it really still is like new.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, 1 Mar 2014
This fits very well and does a good job at taking the sweat away from your skin. It's unusual to find gym wear with such a flattering, sexy design so I particularly love this!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›