Size: 100ml EDT Spray|Change
Price:£61.47+ £5.16 shipping

on 10 April 2013
This is a very mysterious fragrance..It smells a lot like marzipan but nicer. It's a very calming scent, not what I expected. But it's lovely, and I would reccomend buying. 9/10.
on 23 December 2013
Bought this as a gift for Christmas. It smells wonderful I would buy this again. Excellent price very impressed. Suitable for men of all ages.
on 21 April 2013
Different, but none the worse for that. I disagree with other reviews; this has lasted well for me. Good buy and at a very good price.
on 9 November 2014
The scent doesn't last long but it is pleasant while it can be detected, not over powering like some eau de toilettes and colognes.
Not sure about it being spicy or woody, or even smelling of marzipan but I could detect lavender and bitter orange.

It does smell subtly, clean and fresh, a good everyday fragrance that I would probably purchase again.
on 23 December 2013
This item arrived very promptly and in excellent condition
It is of good quality and I would recommend it to a friend if needed
on 15 December 2013
Blind shoot from amazon and I'm very happy. Smells nice and it last a long.Price was great -13 for 100ml
on 25 December 2014
Excellent aftershave for an excellent price. I use this a lot around work and college as I am a man who sweats a tad too much, and no one can fault it. Smiles fantastic, and can also be used as a good fragrance for rooms. Not got much lasting power, but this may be due to the nose becoming acustom to the fragrance.

It's a subtle fragrance that isn't too much in your face, nice floral notes, and hits the nose well with a calm scent.

Would recommend for a date or dinner.
on 6 January 2014
Bought this aftershave on a blind buy I was swayed by the price was £49 reduced to£13 so took a chance and boy what a bargain it has to be the best aftershave I have ever bought it smells gorgeous with hints of marzipan and orange very manly smelling and last for hours .I wouldnt dream of buying a after shave an such a price of £49 if you ever see this on offer I would highly reccomend you grab this as you won't be dissapointed.
on 24 March 2014
Had Cerruti before and haven't been disappointed and I wasn't this time I'll buy it again especially at this price
on 4 January 2015
My husband and I discover this aftershave whilst in the departure lounge world duty free shop, smells gorgeous although I'm not so good at descibing smells. It's quite a sweet, musky scent and lasts ages. It seems to have become quite a rare find, so we are extremely happy it can still be bought via Amazon!