4.0 out of 5 stars Good once it settles down
This is a nicely packaged women's eau de parfum, presented in an elegant, understated bottle. My initial impression of the scent - not one I'd tried before - was that this seemed slightly air freshener-like (in common with Euphoria Spring Temptation), but I needn't have worried.

Published on 25 Nov. 2011 by Seren Ade

2.0 out of 5 stars Smell like mens aftershave
Item is 100mls however it smell more like mens aftershave rather than the calvin klein parfum I know. Tbh I knew it was a risk buyin it on amazon but I took a chance simply because I know it discontinued in store. But yh apart from the obvious different smell everything else is fine. Arrived withing 4days.
Published 1 month ago by Mary

4.0 out of 5 stars Good once it settles down, 25 Nov. 2011
Seren Ade (UK) - See all my reviews
(HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Calvin Klein Truth For Women Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml (Kitchen & Home)

Once this has had a chance to breathe and warm to your skin it loses the astringent overtones and becomes a light but spicy fragrance. Truth doesn't seem to last as well as some other Calvin Klein fragrances e.g. Obsession, Secret Obsession, but is easily as good as CK One in terms of staying power and makes a pleasant change.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the smell!, 30 Aug. 2010
Dana Zaludova "Danni" (Czech Republic) - See all my reviews
Great perfume for a vital young-soul woman. Fresh smell with a hint of spice and a sexy ending.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely review of this lovely perfume, 28 July 2010
The perfume is lovely to smell and my friends have asked wher I got it and how much it cost me it is lovvvely

5.0 out of 5 stars "Sorry, we can't deliver this item to Ireland". ..., 11 Dec. 2014
"Sorry, we can't deliver this item to Ireland".

Can you suggest a country I could move to that would entitle me to purchase some perfume for my wife?

If I drive over, would you pass it out the back window to me?

Thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars A real wake up, 16 Sept. 2011
This is a real winner. It is so fresh in the morning but the rest of the day is still there only more subtle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Spray, 1 Mar. 2014
This is my second purchase of this perfume, very happy with the smell it is very fresh and light . Good price and a very happy customer even came within the deliver date. What else can you ask for?.

5.0 out of 5 stars Missed this perfume, 22 April 2014
Thankyou for reacquainting me with an old friend.It's the perfect scent for the day and I look forward to wearing it in the wonderful summer which is just around the corner.

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfaction, 24 July 2011
Very good value item and delivered, as always, as indicated. I am always pleased with items ordered from Amazon and its the first place I look when planning a purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfume, 19 Jan. 2010
Mr. John Gray "Abbey Road" (Scotland) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 1 Mar. 2014
Have worn this perfume on and off for 15 years, it never fails to please me and I always get compliments. I'm always chuffed when I'm able to buy it via Amazon :-)