The ball has stayed inflated well. However, the pump broke on first use. I had to borrow another pump to inflate the ball.
Published on 2 April 2011 by Jean

1.0 out of 5 stars Gym Ball blue 65cm
Gym ball blue 65cm

The ball doesn't hold air and I have to keep pumping it up! Very annoying therefore I had to buy another ball to try. I am still waiting for this to be delivered.
Published 19 months ago by Jeni burton

4.0 out of 5 stars Gym Ball / Exercise Ball 65cm (Blue) With Dual Action Hand Pump, 2 April 2011
This review is from: Gym Ball / Exercise Ball 65cm (Blue) With Dual Action Hand Pump (Sports)

4.0 out of 5 stars gym ball, 12 Mar 2011
This was good for the price. I wanted to use it as a birthing ball, size was good, easy to inflate but when partner started sitting on it (he's heavier than me!) it needed pumping up again fairly quickly. Pump is easy to use and plug quick and easy to insert. Comes with spare plug as well, which is handy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Gym Ball blue 65cm, 7 Feb 2013
Gym ball blue 65cm

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small!, 19 Feb 2012
This ball is much smaller than what it should be. I ordered a 65cm and the ball is in fact probably 15cm smaller than that. I had to buy a more expensive gym ball in the end because this one was useless.

1.0 out of 5 stars Too small....not what was advertised, 28 Mar 2013
This ball arrived and was 50cm rather than the advertised 65cm. I could not use it for its purpose and am very disappointed that I wasted money and time on this purchase.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed - and in pain!, 7 Dec 2011
I bought this about 6 months ago to use instead of a chair at my desk. I'd been suffering with a few minor back issues and it has really helped. Sitting on it is great for the posture.
However, it burst last night and I landed on the floor, jarring my spine. It's supposed to be anti burst but clearly isn't. Maybe I was just unlucky but I'm in pain now, which I am really hoping is temporary.
I just wanted to warn people - especially if you are pregnant and using it! I'm not sure what anti-burst is supposed to mean now. My previous ball (a different make to this) was punctured somehow but just kept going down slowly. That's what I think of when they say anti-burst.

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless, 17 Oct 2011
Just received the ball and pumped it up, the ball does not retain air. It leaks air without pressure so suffice to say as soon as any weight was applied air came rushing out. Absolutely useless and a waste of my time.

This product is cheap for a reason.

1.0 out of 5 stars Deflated, 16 July 2012
The ball deflated within 48 hours.

I think it would be worth spending a little more and buying a branded one.

3.0 out of 5 stars you get what you pay for, 25 Jun 2014
you get what you pay for... its not the best but not the worst either... it does go down after a couple of days and takes so long to pump up with the little pump... if your going to use one for the first time i would get one of these then if you dont use it then you havent wasted to much money... my children aged 1 and 7 do play with it more than me tho, they love it... so would recommend buying them for the kids!!!!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars ♥ Buy it to help you tone! ♥, 30 July 2014
Love it, Takes some getting used to when you are using it for Yoga/Pilates etc especially in regards to balance, I recommend a good surface when using it so that the ball has even less chance to slip or wobble. Laminate or polished floors it will stick to a bit, Gym Mats any downward pressure will push it slightly into the mat, both of these help with anti slipping. A carpet is not as helpful though I never slipped it wobbled a lot lol.

In Conjunction with a Pilates On The Ball DvD I brought, I have made good use of this item and have definitely worked my body in ways previously unfelt. Simple enough to set up too, though you need to be quick getting the stopper back in as it lets air out faster than a bike inner tube (not as bad as a balloon though thankfully). =)