The ball has stayed inflated well. However, the pump broke on first use. I had to borrow another pump to inflate the ball.
Published on 2 April 2011 by Jean

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small!
This ball is much smaller than what it should be. I ordered a 65cm and the ball is in fact probably 15cm smaller than that. I had to buy a more expensive gym ball in the end because this one was useless.
Published on 19 Feb 2012 by Isabel

4.0 out of 5 stars Gym Ball / Exercise Ball 65cm (Blue) With Dual Action Hand Pump, 2 April 2011
This review is from: Gym Ball / Exercise Ball 65cm (Blue) With Dual Action Hand Pump (Sports)

4.0 out of 5 stars gym ball, 12 Mar 2011
This was good for the price. I wanted to use it as a birthing ball, size was good, easy to inflate but when partner started sitting on it (he's heavier than me!) it needed pumping up again fairly quickly. Pump is easy to use and plug quick and easy to insert. Comes with spare plug as well, which is handy.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small!, 19 Feb 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Gym Ball blue 65cm, 7 Feb 2013
Gym ball blue 65cm

The ball doesn't hold air and I have to keep pumping it up! Very annoying therefore I had to buy another ball to try. I am still waiting for this to be delivered.

1.0 out of 5 stars Too small....not what was advertised, 28 Mar 2013
This ball arrived and was 50cm rather than the advertised 65cm. I could not use it for its purpose and am very disappointed that I wasted money and time on this purchase.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed - and in pain!, 7 Dec 2011
I bought this about 6 months ago to use instead of a chair at my desk. I'd been suffering with a few minor back issues and it has really helped. Sitting on it is great for the posture.
However, it burst last night and I landed on the floor, jarring my spine. It's supposed to be anti burst but clearly isn't. Maybe I was just unlucky but I'm in pain now, which I am really hoping is temporary.
I just wanted to warn people - especially if you are pregnant and using it! I'm not sure what anti-burst is supposed to mean now. My previous ball (a different make to this) was punctured somehow but just kept going down slowly. That's what I think of when they say anti-burst.

1.0 out of 5 stars Deflated, 16 July 2012
The ball deflated within 48 hours.

I think it would be worth spending a little more and buying a branded one.

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless, 17 Oct 2011
Just received the ball and pumped it up, the ball does not retain air. It leaks air without pressure so suffice to say as soon as any weight was applied air came rushing out. Absolutely useless and a waste of my time.

This product is cheap for a reason.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply love it, 3 Jun 2011
Bought it for my office and I am addicted now. I wear an activity caloric monitor 24/7... I have discontinued the use of my regular chair and by using this I burn more calories :) Great quality and size for me :) Plus the seller delivered it to the Netherlands without any problem :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very durable and great quality, 30 April 2014
Needed an exercise ball for the home gym workouts that I've been doing and this fit the bill spectacularly.

It has suffered through a multitude of weighted and unweighted workout routines in addition to my 72kg, 5'11 boyfriend bouncing up and down on it like a madman.

Would definitely recommend.