Size: 7 UK|Colour: Black|Change
Price:£7.40+ £1.99 shipping

on 28 February 2014
This product serves it's purpose and is very cheap. However do not expect it to last you as long as other brands. After a few kayacking trips which have involved walking down banks and on gravel I have found that one of the soles was coming a little detached and have since glued it back on and it has been fine since. Recommend if only for occasional light usage, however if you want a really hard wearing product I suggest spending the extra money.
I would also recommend wearing wetsuit socks as well. These are also quite cheap and will fit snugly to your feet providing a good deal of extra warmth.
on 8 October 2013
I am a size 7, but I found that a size 6 fitted me better. So something to consider when purchasing these boots.
on 23 July 2016
These are great wet suit boots. They are so light you do not feel you are wearing them. I have used them for swimming, snorkeling and jumping off cliffs into fresh water. They are so much better than wearing your shoes or sandals.
on 22 March 2016
I'll be honest, I've now bought a second pair of these boots, though I class them as only Okay.

Why only okay? The first pair lasted a couple of weeks worth of time (although that included one week straight of dinghy sailing). I didn't use them that hard, and half and half on sandy and rocky beaches. But the velcro strap broke off rather quickly on one and the stitching was also coming apart from second use. They did the job of protecting my feet but are not that warm, so are definitely better in warmer weather. However, they were falling apart from less than 10 uses so I decided to bin them while away.

I bought a second pair because being able to get them rapidly on Amazon Prime, and them being cheap are both good points. You do get what you pay for, admittedly, and I have now also bought another (thicker) pair (which cost twice as much) from another sports product seller because the Thames is cold in winter. The bottoms of the boots are good at protecting your feet, and for that they're worth the money. However, do be prepared that they will fall apart!
Also - weirdly for an item I've bought online - they're a good fit for me (wide-ish feet) which is more than I can say for some pairs I tried on in store elsewhere!
on 14 July 2016
Not to bad as far as design & fit concern but stitching faulty on reciept which left the velcro hanging loose could not return as i needed them for two days time so had to stich them myself , shows some problems with quality control.
on 22 July 2016
These arrived on time. They are for my son who is only 12, so the fastener on them is a bit strange, When he pulls it tight the velcro has nowhere to adhere to. It's just like a two inch flap. They were warm in the water, however so they do work. I suppose if you have thicker legs it might not be such an issue
on 28 November 2012
For the price, it's a pretty decent pair of watershoes. I use it for sailing and sometimes the insole will sort of curl up under my feet. It's really annoying when that happens just before the start or during a race. So I'm only giving this 3 stars.
on 12 September 2013
For the price these boots are perfect can't complain. They are cheap which is reflected in the build quality. However they are perfect for the price. I am not sure how long they will last, but I am sure that if cared for properly they should last a good while.

Note

Order one size smaller than you are. I found my boots to be slightly too roomy.
on 8 October 2013
These are a really good fit and excellent for kayaking. I bought them on recommendation from a friend and I'm glad I did. I've only given them 4 stars because my pair came with some looses stitching on the strap which after the first use I could see it was going to break off completely. I got out a needle and thread and fixed them because that was easier than the effort of sending them back.
on 28 June 2016
Great shoes! My son of 11 wore them on a school residential where he did a lot of water sports. He said they were really good as they were comfortable and with the fastening at the ankle they didn'the come off and get lost!!