5.0 out of 5 stars great quality & looks attractive
A great set of pans. The non-stick surface is fabulous. They wash well in the dishwasher. I was unsure of the lids as they have no steam vent but actually it works well without - lids hold in cooking vapours without any problems which probally increases cooking efficiency & retains more nutrients. I had my last Le Creuset set for 12 years & loved them but they were not...
Published on 11 Mar. 2009 by Lex

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice pans; shame about the handles, now wish we had not bought!
We bought these pans six months ago, on the basis of previous reviews and the very reasonable price. The pans are a nice chunky weight, and the non-stick surfaces are excellent. I am particularly pleased that a steamer is included in the set; we use it every day.
However, I have a real issue with the handles on all the pans: they are too small for the weight of the...
Published on 5 Mar. 2011 by H. Hart

5.0 out of 5 stars A wise investment, 17 Nov. 2010
This review is from: Circulon Steel Elite Stainless Steel Cookware Saucepan Set, 5 Piece (Kitchen & Home)
I bought these to replace other Circulon pans I'd had for many years. I fancied some glass lids and with these pans found exactly what I was looking for. They're stylish, just the sizes I wanted and the steamer (which is not something I would have normally bought) really works well. The bottoms of the pans are thick and I need very little gas to keep the contents ticking over at just the right level. Once again the Circulon range has proved to be a wise investment. And just after I bought them, I saw that they were the pans being used on Masterchef - The Professionals on TV. I can think of no better reccommendation!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab Pans, 16 Oct. 2010
My last set of pans died on my and although I loved my Analon set I set out to purchase the Circulon range, when I came acorss this set at more than half price, I thought it was to much of a good deal to miss however having never used stainless steel before I did some research (all of which was positive) and ordered this. I am more than pleased, I LOVE THEM, they cook everything quicker so I have had to adjust my cooking times slightly (i.e rice from 20 mins to 15 mins), they are heavy, clean easy and yet better still look GREAT..

3.0 out of 5 stars Saucepans Fine, Frying Pan Disappointing, 24 Aug. 2014
C. Mason (uk) - See all my reviews
Have now owned these pans for at least two years - there seemed little point reviewing them earlier. All the pans and lids are still in use, in good condition and appear long lasting and well made. They are light and very manageable. Unfortunately the same cannot be said of the frying pan which wore out very quickly and was replaced quite some time ago with a much less expensive Prestige pan which is still in pristine condition.

1.0 out of 5 stars The non-stick has come unstuck!, 18 Nov. 2012
After two years of use, the non-stick coating has come away. This is despite good care - only using wooden utensils and rinsing immediately after use. The description showed these to be dishwasher-proof but they're clearly not durable. Write-ups are encouraged soon after purchase so there's little chance to gather this type of feedback. I expected my £120 pans to last longer than this: very disappointed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted!, 28 Sept. 2011
Very happy with this pan set. Solid, good quality. Cooks evenly and very easy to clean. Would happily recommend and buy more from this range. We bought ours for our new induction hob and they are perfect. They are quite heavy so maybe something to bear in mind if this could be an issue for you, but this is due to their solidity.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, 31 July 2011
Ms. C. Lam (UK) - See all my reviews
When I bought this product, I didn't expect it to be non stick on the inside. The product description was not clear enough. Otherwise I'm quite happy with it. The pots and pan heat up very fast and it's easy to clean. The handles are soft and it does not get too hot. Overall pretty happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally happy, 25 Sept. 2010
Dr. Barbara E. Golden "BeG" (scotland, UK) - See all my reviews
This was a tremendous bargain. Everything is of the best. I was a bit shattered at having to get rid of most of my old, good (Scanpan), pots & pans but with this present purchase, I've got much much better cookware. Now I need to buy a wok/stir fry pan, which didn't come with it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Flaky, 7 Jun. 2011
John Nugent (London, UK) - See all my reviews
After 18 months of regular family use the non-stick surface has started to peel off - making for an unpleasant cheese sauce experience. Also, the pan lid design makes for difficult cleaning. Functional but disappointing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Circulon Pan Set, 7 Dec. 2011
I am very impressed with this product on 2 fronts
1. The very effective Teflon coating ensures absolutely nothing sticks to the surface
2. The close fitting vent free lids mean that food can be cooked effectively on the lowest possible heat setting

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic pans, 5 Mar. 2010
K. M. A. Vries "KMA" (KMA) - See all my reviews
I'm really pleased with these. They really are non-stick and also everything cooks much faster. Find the lids a bit fiddly for cleaning but not a problem compared with how pleased I am with them.