5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant piece of kit
It's tiny, sturdy, ultra-portable - you can stick it in your handbag or pocket - and absolutely idiot-proof to use. I love that you don't need any other bits of stuff - no wires, no cables, no chargers, no nothing. Takes great movies, or at least great enough movies for most home users' needs. I love mine and use it every day, as opposed to bringing out its complicated,...
Published on 22 Jun 2008 by India Knight

2.0 out of 5 stars Flip Video problem
I very happy with the quality of the pictures and would give it five stars but for the one problem I have had. After using it for five or six minutes of filming the red on/off button stopped working and on the switched the filming on after numerous attempts. When I required to finish filming the only way of stopping was by turning off the power switch. My original...
Published on 16 Sep 2008 by Richard A. Ellis

4.0 out of 5 stars easy to use, 2 Jan 2009
This review is from: Flip F260B-UK Video Ultra Series Digital Camcorder - Black (60 mins) (Electronics)
easy to use piece of quality kit, well made not 100% perfect picture but good enough, exellent if you are on the move and need to take shots fast, just point and record 60 mins of footage on AA batteries.......couldnt be easier.

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, 20 Dec 2008
Well the flip camera works, I have recorded my daughter. It wont allow me to load the films on to the computer and It is terrible quality of picture on my tv (I mean you can hardly watch it)

1.0 out of 5 stars UK customers beware!, 27 Sep 2008
i bought one of these for my partner's birthday along with the waterproof case. initially we were very impressed, but the first time we used it with the case it flooded and wrecked the camera. we contacted Flip who made us send it back to the States for repair. that was three months ago, we've just got it back, and it's exactly the same as when it went away, still doesn't work. so...........nice product but rotten customer service - now waiting for our money back so that we can buy something better!

1.0 out of 5 stars POOR QUALITY CONTROL?, 3 Dec 2008
P. Roberts (London UK) - See all my reviews
Great-looking little device, but mine didn't work. The Record button doesn't start recording and the (+) button, which you're supposed to use to set date & time, doesn't work either.

So it's on its way back to Amazon for a return. What a pain!

4.0 out of 5 stars Downloading when away from PC, 23 Jun 2008
EeyoresFriend (Portsmouth, England) - See all my reviews
Question: is there anyway of clearing/downloading from the internal memory if you don't have access to a pc - for example if you are on holiday? I know I could find an internet cafe, but not sure of location and also my email only holds so much data! I apprecitate this may need a bit more 'kit' but note that the camera only holds approx 1 hour of footage. Any suggestions appreciated.
Thanks

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice product but is it 30 mins or 60 mins, 6 July 2008
G. R. Taylor (Grantham UK) - See all my reviews
I am quite keen to buy this product as long as it is a 60 minute camcorder. In the further technical details section sub-heading What's in the box it is described as a 30 minute camcorder. Despite spending an inordinate amount of time going rund in circles I have been unable to find a way to ask Amazon about the apparent conflict. I value my relationship with Amazon and I am sure that once they are aware of the problem it will be quickly resolved.

Gary Taylor