4.0 out of 5 stars Decent Protein Powder
I bought this a while back to have as a meal replacement more than anything as it's not a fast releasing protein like whey. It tastes quite nice and chocolate-y with a good amount of thickness.

Published 5 months ago by PPS076

2.0 out of 5 stars Although you can taste the vanilla, it is still ...
Although you can taste the vanilla, it is still a thoroughly unpleasant taste so I have to blend frozen fruit in to disguise the taste... Much prefer the strawberry flavour
Published 10 months ago by Amazon Customer

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent Protein Powder, 17 Feb. 2015
PPS076 (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 10 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)

It seemed to last forever and the 5Kg was enough to provide me with a significant amount of meal replacements. I took it to work and left it under my desk and took a protein shaker in with me to leave in work. I added 1 scoop (the scoop is massive!) and it filled me up very well indeed whilst giving me a decent amount of calories and protein to support my muscle building goals.

What I really liked about it though was that the powder comes split up in sealed bags to maintain its freshness. The top was quite hard to remove initially but it got looser after a couple of weeks. I haven't tried any of the other flavours so I can't comment on what they taste like.

Feedback: If you wish to provide feedback on this review please follow the link below - thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Taste, 5 Jun. 2014
This review is from: USN Muscle Fuel STS High Protein Meal Replacement Shake Powder, Strawberry - 2 kg (Personal Care)
Used this in conjunction with USN Ultra Xedra Cut....lost loads of weight and got into great shape. Definetly recommend with a healthy diet!

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 9 Sept. 2013
Great tasting, the only issue is with the mixing, it doesn't mix too good but otherwise a very good product worth the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but not as good as chocolate, 2 April 2014
Obviously anyone reading is interested in the gains.. Well, this is my 4th bucket and i've had 3 chocolate prior. Chocolate mixed much better than the strawberry and this is a little too sweet for my liking.

Gains wise, i'd say this has worked, i put on about 3kg of lean muscle between one and two months. That is obviously in conjunction with eating well and allowing the right amount of rest, but it seems to have enough protien. What i would watch though is taking in 40g of protein in liquid form, i'm not sure the body will absorb isolate in such a way and so i've switch to having multiple single scoops rather than double scoops along with enyzme pills to help ensure as much of the protien is absorbed as possible.

5.0 out of 5 stars High Quality Protein, 24 Nov. 2012
USN is very highly respected and with good reason, the products ooze quality and usually deliver.
Open the bucket of a container and immediately you notice a great quality aspect, 3 separate foil packs of equal weight. What that means is you can keep the protein very fresh leaving it foil packed and just open one at once. If you're ambitious and like mixing proteins to get a mix or just for taste reasons then this would be possible also.
The mix-ability of this protein is very good but be aware you need a decent size of shaker, I think two scoops with 400ml of milk or water is a bit ambitious, at that consistency you could possible make walls safe in the knowledge it would require some sort of nuclear warfare to make it budge. I prefer around 300ml of skimmed milk per scoop.

Overall as a meal replacement it does fill you up very well but has a definite malty type taste, very reminiscent of how awful american chocolate is! However it is palatable and you will have no trouble in choking down a tub. I might try the vanilla next time which was what I wanted but was more expensive at the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, first time user, 29 April 2015
S. Statham (Leicester, UK) - See all my reviews
After buying the Strawberry it got delivered because I have Prime. Ordered Friday evening, got it Saturday afternoon. The 5Kg was bigger than I expected (awkward to put somewhere) however, after getting it I realised the flavour was STRAWBERRY CREAM thats right, cream. I had 1 scoop, with milk. I hated it. I had 1 scoop with water, was pretty bad. I had 1 scoop with water and apple juice (400ml water, 150ml apple juice) It was pretty good. Had it for 3 days and then just got tired with the apple juice sugar and added things, so today I tried with just water. It was great. I think I've just gotten used to the creamy flavour since I don't taste the strawberry.

I use this as a meal replacement. I have 1 scoop of 55g in the morning, instead of eating breakfast since I don't have time to do that while I'm at work, or before work since I have to be there for 7am.

Really good stuff, I got this recommened by a friend who's really into his health and fitness and this gives you everything you need with 2 scoops. So I take 1 scoop in the morning, and one in the evening.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great tasting protein, 2 Oct. 2011
I've been using this product for the last 6 months now, and i think its a very good tasting shake. I love chocolate, but i find that one of these in between meals gives me that 'chocolate fix' that i crave but without all the fats and calories that go with the real thing. Its also a great deal for the price of 5kg, alot of protein for your money. Fast delivery on the standard free shipping deal too, they say it will be 3-5 days but its come within 2 days on one occasion!

2.0 out of 5 stars Although you can taste the vanilla, it is still ..., 21 Sept. 2014
Amazon Customer (Bognor Regis, UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 19 May 2014
Excellent tasting protein in a very convenient packet. Comes in 3 packets. Taste for me as it should be not too sweet and not too thick with one scoop.

3.0 out of 5 stars Thick shake, 11 Feb. 2011
Tastes great, goes down quicker than any protein drink I've ever had, very sweet and calorie heavy, expensive per serving.