5.0 out of 5 stars this is great fun. It was exactly what I expected
For any Star Wars addict, this is great fun. It was exactly what I expected. It's not too bulky and the 'character voices/sounds' are very clear.
Published 1 month ago by Mr. Pp Sadler

3.0 out of 5 stars WRONG VOICE
Published on 12 April 2009 by Mrs. Philomena Smart

5.0 out of 5 stars this is great fun. It was exactly what I expected, 22 Feb. 2015
Mr. Pp Sadler - See all my reviews
This review is from: Star Wars In Your Pocket voice key chain - Styles may vary (Toy)

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 3 Jan. 2015
Provides a moment of fun. The light saber effect goes well with the Star Wars light saber toy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun gift, 30 Jan. 2014
I gave this as a 7th birthday present for my son's friend and was happy with it. You can try out the sounds (though we tried not to use up all the batteries). Hopefully the child liked it!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Gift, 4 Jan. 2011
D. Wilkinson (UK) - See all my reviews
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I purchased this keychain as a stocking filler gift for my brother-in-law (a longtime Star Wars fan) and he was delighted. It is a great gift for any confirmed fan of these films.

5.0 out of 5 stars Star Wars in Your Pocket, 16 Mar. 2009
Great toy, provided much entertainment. Delivery very prompt. Great service from Amazon as always!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Feb. 2015
Kids loved it

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 26 Dec. 2014
Item as shown

3.0 out of 5 stars WRONG VOICE, 12 April 2009
Mrs. Philomena Smart (EWELL, SURREY, ENGLAND) - See all my reviews
Maybe my fault, but when it said "voice" I, obviously wrongly, assumed it was one of those voice gadgets whih said "here I am" when you lost your keys. I bought it for an elderly relative who loses his keys. I ended up giving it to a neighbour for his children who are star wars fans, after the realtive brought it to me and asked me to show him which button to depress for the key finding words!; It was appreciated more by them. A word saying IT IS A GAME might have helped.