This is a wonderful product for both girls and boys, and I love to use it with Badedas bath gelee, to make sure that the scent lingers on my skin for the longest possible time, but I don't use it as a hairwash, as I have dry hair and I don't think the conditioning is quite enough for female hair. However, as a shower-gel it is 5*.

For boys on the other hand, it...
Published on 9 Jan 2010 by Roroblu's Mum

2.0 out of 5 stars Caution
Only concern I had was that I discovered it was very much cheaper in my local chemist - so a cautionary note - don't assume online is always cheaper.
Published on 6 Jan 2011 by Lin

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for boys, but not sure of the 3-in-1 being great for girls's hair, 9 Jan 2010
Roroblu's Mum "ROROBLU'S MUM" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)

For boys on the other hand, it is a fab 3-in-1 product, at least in my household. My boys have No1 & No3 haircuts, and using this product all over means that both father and son smell gorgeous, and their short amount of hair gets enough conditioning from the product. Even if I am asleep when hubby comes up, I can immediately tell if he's used this product, and it makes me want to snuggle up and sniff him (in a non-yuck way!). Also, my hubby is sensitive to a lot of shower-gels, and ends up with itchy skin, but never has any problems with this product.

i just wish that the other variations on this shower-gel that can still be bought in Europe were available here, as if so, I probably wouldn't waste money on anything else!

2.0 out of 5 stars Caution, 6 Jan 2011
This review is from: Badedas 3in1 Shower Gel, Shampoo and Conditioner 200ml (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Badedas 3 in 1 shower/shampoo, 27 Oct 2009
B. Napier (Oxford, England) - See all my reviews
I just love the smell of original Badedas. You only need a small amount and the fragrance lasts all day. Once you have used this, you wont use anything else.

5.0 out of 5 stars Badedas, 13 April 2010
Mrs. Tracy Cheetham (Wrexham, North Wales, UK) - See all my reviews
Love the smell of the original Badedas bubble bath, and when my son bought the shower shampoo and body gel I was delighted. I suffer from greasy hair so this shampoo allows me to leave my hair for more than a day before washing. A great item, just love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Shower time, 20 April 2013
Product as always remembered - not changed in consistency or quality - what a relief these days....
Happy showering all round

4.0 out of 5 stars better gel than shampoo, 4 Jan 2013
Badedas green line has a very nice refreshing smell and it's a long time favourite for many customers. So this shampoo was promising the same. Yet it is too dry and depending on the type of hair may require a conditioner, which can be an advantage for greasy hair. The smell is the same as the shower gel.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb product at a great price, 8 Feb 2012
My wife and I have used and loved Badedas for many years. When we saw some going cheap we jumped in with a large enough order to get free delivery, which was very fast indeed. We knew we would enjoy it, and we'd do the same again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Badedas comes Good, 27 Jan 2012
Mr. William Johnson (Grimsby UK) - See all my reviews
Ifound it very dificult to purchase this product locally and at a more expensive price.After finding it on-line at such a reasonable cost,I bought
a few extra units.The delivery was prompt,a really good service.Will be happy to buy again. W.Johnson

5.0 out of 5 stars showergels, 15 Aug 2011
I had used this product many years ago, having purchased a supply from Amazon, I discovered that this later version is also a shampoo and skin conditioner

5.0 out of 5 stars The smell is gorgeous, 16 Jun 2014
I feel so relaxed when I smell this. Does my blood pressure the world of good! I Love the smell! Cleans pretty well too! LOL

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›