4.0 out of 5 stars Great fresh fragrance
This fragrance is fresh, clean and masculine, so if you're looking for a good signature scent this is perfect. The first 30 minutes of wearing it is quite strong and smells quite harsh and even cheap, but bear with it! After that initial 30 minutes or so, it develops into a refreshing, lavender scent. This stays throughout the entire time wearing it.

The...
Published on 22 Mar. 2012 by MonkeyMan

1.0 out of 5 stars Not satisfied with product as the box is not even sealed ...
Not satisfied with product as the box is not even sealed and box it's all dented. As this is a gift I'm very disappointed. Still waiting a reply as I've complained about my purchase
Published 7 months ago by Alison Good

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fresh fragrance, 22 Mar. 2012

The fragrance generally lasts about 5-6 hours on my skin, and you will definitely get wafts of it when you're out and about. Cool Water is probably best for the hotter months, but its extremely versatile so you can wear it whenever. If you're looking for something spicy, musky, and romantic, this probably isn't the badger for you, I reckon its more of a daytime scent.

Overall, I think this is a brilliant fragrance and I don't see how anybody would dislike it on you, definitely not offensive to the nostrils! Every bloke should have this in his cupboard...

Longevity: 6/10
Projection: 6/10
Versatility: 10/10
Scent: 10/10
Overall rating: 8/10

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice aftershave that the women adore, 24 Sept. 2014
This had been bought to wear as an inexpensive aftershave for work.

It was very popular with work colleagues in the office and the women seemed to comment more than the men.

The smell fully wears off after about 6-7 hours so it covers nearly a full day in work or a night out.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Very Sexy Scent for the Man Who Means Business, 21 Mar. 2015
Bill (England) - See all my reviews
(HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)
I bought this eau de toilette on holiday in Spain a couple of weeks ago, at Corte Ingles in A Coruna. I tried out about 30 different men's scents, including Cool Water and Cool Water Celebration Edition, and bought both versions on the basis that my partner and I, and my 11 year old daughter, thought that the Davidoff fragrances were the nicest. The basic Cool Water is nice, but the Celebration Edition, which is twice as expensive, is really sexy. I wear the basic version in the office and it gets nice compliments. I wear the expensive version socially, and people ask me about the scent so they can buy it. It is a very refreshing smell, like a champagne version of Old Spice (don't let that description put you off!), and unlike some quality men's fragrances, this one can last throughout a night carousing out on the town.
Thank you for reading this review.

5.0 out of 5 stars A cool and refreshing fragrance, 21 Jun. 2014
Susman "Susman" (London Mills IL) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 100 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Davidoff Cool Water Homme Eau de Toilette - 125 ml (Personal Care)
A cool and refreshing fragrance that's not overpowering. I have been using this fragrance off and on for 20 years and its great. Its longevity could be better - but it is not bad as it wears well and it really does smells divine and is very masculine fragrance. if you shop around you can get this for good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool Water EDT Spray 125ml, 10 Oct. 2011
Arrived on time in original condition and it's perfect. I was worried that it might have been watered down at the price but, no, it's a real one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Execllent genuine product and value for money!, 3 Sept. 2014
This was delivered very promptly and in perfection condition. There appears to be a lot of debate on the feedback pages about whether the box is wrapped in cellophane or not - this one was not but was in a perfect genuine looking box. I have a previous 125mls bottle which was on its last legs and examined every little detail and it is exactly the same as the one I bought at an airport duty-free and more importantly the smell is absolutely identical in terms of the fragrance and the strength of aroma. I've been using this fragrance for decades now and it's a pleasure to wear as it's very fresh, distinctive and long lasting. It's nice to know I now have an outlet where I can buy this in future at a much more affordable price for what appears to be a 100% genuine product. Enjoy . . . . . . . . . . .

1.0 out of 5 stars Not satisfied with product as the box is not even sealed ..., 13 Nov. 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 17 Oct. 2014
ZH (Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
Not sure it is genuine.
Smell seems to be different and more chemically.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool Water is the Bomb!!!!, 4 Nov. 2010
Not got alot to say about it really, I've been using Cool Water for years....it's the best men's aftershave around in my opinion. It's even better at the price I got it for on Amazon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 27 Jun. 2015
Amazon customer (London) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
I love Cool Water on my boyfriend. I am a very smell-orientated person, so I really value a good perfume. The scent is strong and long-lasting, but not in an overpowering or musky way. It's gorgeously fresh, masculine and addictive. I even find my man more attractive with this on!

It is not remotely cheap, but you pay for both quality and the brand name so I would still rate it highly for value. A great product!