5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product for traveling, camping and etc
Buy this mat for seaside hollidays, because had a back surgery not long ago and cannot lay down on very hard surfaces.
This is absolutly brilliant product for traveling!
Very light, very fast self inflating (about 1 minute), very easy rolling and this one, was very helpfull for my back, it's very soft and comfortable then you are on it.
Comes with small...
Published on 21 Aug 2009 by Lycka

2.0 out of 5 stars It's ok but died on me twice..
I got my first mat three months ago. I use it everynight to sleep on (I prefer to sleep outside than inside) (no, Im not a homeless, I just prefer being outdoors and having sun wake me up!).

I use this onto of a normal foam roll mat which I place on a wooden plank terrace flooring. So it's not on sharp objects.

The first one after two weeks, I...
Published 1 month ago by Mr. R. O'regan

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product for traveling, camping and etc, 21 Aug 2009
This is absolutly brilliant product for traveling!
Comes with small bag. Very good idea.
Reccomend for all travelers, campers and others!

5.0 out of 5 stars Vango Trek Mat Review, 26 Aug 2009
This review is from: Vango Trek Self Inflating Mat (Sports)
After initially being sent the Adventure Mat, the supplier changed the item with no fuss and a quick response. I already had one of these but needed another, so when I was sent the Adventure Mat, I had the chance to compare them side by side (so to speak!). In my opinion this was definitely worth purchasing, Reckon the diamond cell foam construction gives it a more sturdy feel....
Worth buying...

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product, 22 Jun 2009
M. Hands - See all my reviews
This review is from: Vango Trek Self Inflating Mat (Sports)
Just spent a week camping and had a great sleep every night thanks to this. HIGHLY RECOMMEND

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and comfy camping nights!, 28 Nov 2009
This review is from: Vango Trek Self Inflating Mat (Sports)
I have always used traditional air beds for my camping trips, but was always colder than others on roll mats. So I bought this one, tried it and honestly can't believe it. It seems so thin to look at and yet I've had the warmest, comfiest nights sleep ever on it. Rolls up easy and takes a lot of abuse. I love it!

2.0 out of 5 stars It's ok but died on me twice.., 2 Jun 2014
Mr. R. O'regan (Your mum) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Vango Trek Self Inflating Mat (Sports)

The first one after two weeks, I noticed it was flat in the mornings. I put into water and found a small hole a couple of centimeters from the valve. The supplier immediately offered to send a replacement on condition I cut into the inflatable mat and cut out the logo and post back (to render the mat useless and prove that I'm not cheating their company).

So I got the 2nd one, it lasted longer 6-8 weeks but yesterday morning I noticed it was flat again, I blew it up last night and this morning it is again flat, obviously another leak.
I probably used it 50 times, I'm not a fat bastard either, I'm tall and slim. I reckon now that for most people who only camp a couple of times a year it will last years. But constant use, I doubt will last long..

People I bought it off were good though so I respect their company

P.s. even when the mat is flat, it is still reasonable comfortable to sleep on - just in winter you once be isolated from cold ground as much..

Let me know if this review is helpful as I have lodes more reviews I can post on related stuff just I'm sure not it's worth the time to write if nobody reads it, nice one:)

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than the Therm-a-rest, 19 Jun 2012
Gary Miranda "gazm106" (Middlesex) - See all my reviews
I saw my friends therm-a-rests and decided I needed a camping mat to sleep on for an upcoming trip.

I gambled on this rather than the Therm-a-rest because it was about 40 over about 23 including delivery for this.

I received a red Vango mat in standard size. A well known brand that makes good quality stuff. My friend was quite jealous that this mat was much thicker and more comfortable than his Therm-a-rest.

It was plenty long enough for me, and I'm roughly 6 foot, maybe an inch or two under. Great purchase.

As others have said, requires a few puffs to inflate to max. I tend to fill it, lie on it and then gently bleed out air to make it a bit softer, but not too soft otherwise I'd touch the ground through the mat.

It packs up much smaller than my sleeping bag too, and is quite light. Easier to pack than my sleeping bag too, I thought it'd be a hassle to try and remove the air from a self inflating mat, but it's easy enough to just fold the mat and roll it up to deflate.

Very happy with my purchase. I'm a fussy sleeper so I've given it 4 stars, I've seen more heavily padded mats. Though it is a tradeoff, more padding = larger pack size.

5.0 out of 5 stars SYD, 15 Jun 2010
This review is from: Vango Trek Self Inflating Mat (Sports)
I had no previous experience of sleeping mats before I purchased this one, but I can say that I was very comfortable during the night and would recommend this product to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars "Exactly As Descibed On The Tin", 31 May 2010
This review is from: Vango Trek Self Inflating Mat (Sports)
Reasonably priced, well packaged, arrived promptly cannot really expect much more, my daughter who could have been the role model for the Princess and the Pea slept soundly when using it

4.0 out of 5 stars comfy mat!, 21 April 2012
This review is from: Vango Trek Self Inflating Mat (Sports)
I like it. Yes it's firm, but I'd rather that than bouncing around on a lilo or to a certain extent a cot. It is plenty long enough (I'm 5'7") and wide enough (I'm not skinny).

5.0 out of 5 stars Superlative bit of kit., 15 Sep 2010
J. Neighbour (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Vango Trek Self Inflating Mat (Sports)
This is truly a great bit of equipment. I've just got back from bivvi-bag/hammock camping in Norway and I found this mat to be ace. Excellent and warm insulation, comfortable padding and rapid self-inflation. It also packs up smaller than my closed-cell mat (which is now available in my local Oxfam!) and weighs in at about the same. But be advised: get the right size for you to avoid cold legs and feet. When the lower part of my mat got displaced during the night the difference in temperature was rrrrreally obvious, so (in my opinion) go for the standard or full-length unless you're obsessed about a few CCs/grammes or you just want one to sit on. Highly recommended.

Vango Trek Mat Std -