5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I needed
Published on 5 Sep 2008 by Mrs. Sharon L. Lawson

1.0 out of 5 stars poor practice
Not happy with this, as there was no day markings on the boxes! Had to write my own labels for Monday - through the week, otherwise my elderly mother in law would not have known what day of the week it was - needs to be addressed please!
Published on 7 Dec 2011 by lulu

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I needed, 5 Sep 2008
Mrs. Sharon L. Lawson "Sadakohere" (London, England, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tapestry finish pill storage medication management wallet (Personal Care)
This pillbox is fantastic in every way. Each day comes out seperately so you don't have to take a whole week out with you when you go out. It's also large enough to accomodate 2 weeks of my medication so is brilliant for going on holiday. My old one fastened with velcro which went quite quickly. This has a proper stud fastener and is more secure. The boxes themselves snap-fasten so won't mean pills in the bottom of your bag because it's slid open (as my old one did).

Easy to clean, very practical, doesn't take much room up and pretty durable, I'd recommend this to everyone one regular medication.

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT PILL STORAGE FOR HOLIDAYS, 12 Nov 2008
Very cleverly and conveniently designed. Seems to be strong and well thought out. Not keen on the tapestry design, but come on Paul don't whinge, others will love it. For me, it takes two weeks supply. I would never go back to the nuisance of opening bottles and bubble strips. It saves an enormous amount of space in a suitcase as well. Hardly a suitable Christmas present, but I got mine for my birthday. The missus gave me one (sorry) and purchased one for herself at the same time. They're both the same outer design so we need to be careful. Perhaps the supplier can have a word with the manufacturer to have a his and hers version

1.0 out of 5 stars poor practice, 7 Dec 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what its suppose to, 19 Aug 2010
R. Fraser (Belfast, Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
Very nice box with little boxes for my pills. Holds many pills in each section. Very useful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent !, 25 Mar 2011
J. Allen - See all my reviews
An elegant item - much above average.

Before purchase, I was concerned that the "hinges" of the plastic lids
might snap after repeated opening and closing.

I am pleased to report that after several months` use, there have been
no problems whatever.

I made one small "improvement", adding labels for each day of the week.

Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Medication Manager, 24 Nov 2010
This is a good quality product that I am happy to take anywhere. Prior to buying this I've bought white plastic cases then a wallet or two from Boots which look cheap. This tapestry wallet is good quality and for once when closed - it doesn't look like a medicator. Good quality product at a great price!

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 24 Aug 2010
This item is 20% larger but less flexible capacity than my previous container. The main problem is that the individual compartments are of fixed size and will not hold several tablets, especially if any are of the larger size capsules. I have patched up my old container and reverted to that. Otherwise it looks attractive and seems sturdy though I am not sure how long the hinge will last.Tapestry finish pill storage medication management wallet

5.0 out of 5 stars Pill Organiser/ Tapestry Case, 7 Aug 2010
A sturdy case, rather old-fashioned in style, but well-made and doing what it's supposed to do.

The daily cases for tablets have compartments which close efficiently, and are clearly labelled, though these markings fade with time.

The most impressive aspect of this product is the case, which can be closed securely for transporting pills in, say, a suitcase.Unlike previously purchased plastic cases, I feel this will have a longer serviceable life.

However, I do think the price is a little high, despite the product's superiority over others I've seen.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's not a Diary, it's a pill Dispenser, 19 April 2012
Jules (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Good product. Compact size, about an inch all round smaller than a DVD box, yet can hold a large qauntity of pills for weekly dispensing. The pots stay secruely closed, are easy to open, and when it's snapped shut feels very sturdy. You may struggle to get larger pills in each slot if you have quite a few to put in one sitting. Build quality is Good for what your paying, but obviously not amazingly so in that respect. Very Happy with it. Reccomended.

5.0 out of 5 stars This was ideal for my wife, 1 Nov 2010
This pill box was absolutely right for my wife as she often travels alone and the tapestry finish is both feminine and attractive. The boxes are well laid out and I was able to produce a list of all her tablets in columns to align with the relevant boxes. This list fits into the clear pocket above the boxes and ensures that not only she knows which tablets to take and when, but also would help anyone else in the event that she was in distress. Highly recommended!