5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
Does what it says on the tin! (well, website). Good Levis that fit well and came very quickly. Very happy.
Published 11 months ago by HBJ

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother
Bought these and have been disappointed by the quality, the material is weak and not what I expected from a brand like Levis! Have two tears as a result of tumble drying so after 4 months they're finished.
Published 22 months ago by Gthecynic

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother, 14 Jun 2012
This review is from: Levi 501 Original Fit Men's Jeans (Apparel)

3.0 out of 5 stars Levi jeans, 12 Aug 2012
Had to wait a while for jeans to arrive. They were very stiff and unwashed when they'd arrived have washed them but still not like normal 501's

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 25 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars levis 501, 5 Jan 2013
my hubby loved his levis i purchased for him for his birthday,at last i can bin his worn out pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely jeans, 14 Nov 2012
Exactly how described, came all the way from America at a fraction of the price in the uk. Very smart pair of jeans, very satisfied.

5.0 out of 5 stars Levis 501, 26 Oct 2011
Good jeans and a good price. There was initially a problem with the delivery of this item but Landings (the seller) worked hard to correct the problem and I was very happy with the result and their customer service.

5.0 out of 5 stars levis 501, 6 Jan 2012
got the jeans in good time from the suplier very good service have had 501's before and as normal they fit me very well i will be buying more jeans from the same company very soon and would like to thank them for my purchase.........

5.0 out of 5 stars 501 jeans, 28 Sep 2013
Great quality and as usual a proper fit , I've been wearing 501 jeans for ages now and buy no other , good value for money too at least 20 cheaper than at the shops , arrived within the week

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely pleased with these 501's, 1 Jun 2013
I tend to find some reviews very confusing, why do some reviewers give 1 star while others give 5. I think it's because reviews for a particular item from different suppliers get put in to the mix for that item. I noticed that Amazon asked me to review two different pair of Levi 501's when in actual fact I'd only bought one pair of Med. stonewashed. So I think the answer would be to state the suppliers name in future reviews. And so... I purchased these 501's from Hydev on Amazon and couldn't be more pleased with them. I've worn Levi most of my life and these are as good as any I've had in the past, all the original labels, fitted perfectly. (these were made in Mexico) I also compared them with ones in my local Levi outlet could find no difference in quality or labelling. The only difference was I saved 30. ( As much as I love Levi's, they're not worth 75) Great jeans and 100% authentic in my view.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent pair of jeans, 19 April 2013
Item arrived in good time, especially as was shipped from USA. I would certainly recommend this vendor. Good quality product that has stood the test of time since I bought them. There has been no problems with loose/weak seams or other examples of poor quality workmanship that I've had with other manufacurer's jeans.

ARRAY(0xadf7dcf0)