on 20 September 2013
I originally thought that this would have been too cumbersome to be useful oh how I have been proved wrong. I use this template regularly when quilting. I wouldn't be without it now.
on 30 August 2013
Fantastic quality product, excellent and affordable price in comparison to other retailers. Price on many of the EZ Simplicity Acrylic Templates varies daily, so when you see a bargain price purchase immediately.
on 22 May 2014
cant comment christmas pressie for my wife, on her wish list, she seems to like it & use it so must be ok
on 1 September 2014
Fantastic for medium size projects easy to use even if you have dexterity probs excellent service
on 17 November 2015
Good quality. Easy to see through with markings in inches as well as centimeters.
on 25 December 2015