5.0 out of 5 stars 'Catabis'
This stuff is fab. We use it to fill our cat 'knotties' which we sell to raise money for our branch of Cats Protection. Just a teaspoonful tied in a knot of fabric drives the cats into paroxysms of delight, People keep coming back for more. Their cats absolutely love it. It has proved to be a great fund raiser for us.
Published on 13 Nov 2010 by Shaz

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very pungent
My cats love catnip and I've ordered lots of different types over the years. Got this one as thought would be convenient as it comes in a jar as opposed to just in a plastic bag. My cats aren't that interested so not sure whether its not good quality or just old, out of date stuff thats lost its smell.
Published 8 months ago by MISS Z KING

5.0 out of 5 stars 'Catabis', 13 Nov 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars This catnip brings all the cats to the yard, 23 Aug 2012
Sylvia (Seattle, WA United States) - See all my reviews
...literally! It has a nice fresh minty smell and the cats and neighborhood cats love it! Recently I heard a horrible screaming cat fight in the middle of the night, went outside to investigate, catnip in hand, found the 2 scrappy cats and sprinkled some of this on the sidewalk. That put an end to it!

5.0 out of 5 stars happy cats, 17 Jan 2011
The cats are VERY happy i put a toy in the jar leave it for an hour then give it to the cats.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cat-Tastic!, 2 May 2012
My male cat loves this stuff. He's been indifferent at best to other catnip, but he goes mad for this and rolls around like a kitten. There's also a free toy which is a sort of ball type thing in the tub, he cannot get enough of that either. Would highly recommend this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Catnip, 11 July 2011
My cat really enjoyed the product. I put some of the catnip in an old sock and my cat loved playing with it. The fragrance lasted for about 3 days and then I had to refresh it. Highly recommend the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars warning: objects that appear in the mirror may seem closer, 27 July 2011
K. KHWAJA-HAFEEZ "lucky7" (highlands) - See all my reviews
Or something like that. I bought this without trying to convert the amounts. It's huge, and good.quality.'nip. The cats LOVE it. I would say it's enough for a year for 2 cats. One fancy catnip brand suggested rubbing it on your ankles and enjoying the fun.......

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Cats., 5 April 2012
Both my cats are very impressed with this product and look on in excitement when I show them the tub. I was sure of how much catnip there would be but wow! A bigger tub than I though. Great to put into old tights or socks and tie a knot. Cheaper than shop bought toys :)
Very happy with this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kong Cat Nip, 18 April 2012
Fabulous product the cats go crazy. I have tried many other brands and the cats ignore it. I dip the toys into this over night and hey ho the cats have fun in the morning it is beautiful watching them play like kittens once again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Killer Catnip - happy drug for cats, 17 Dec 2013
This review is from: Kong Premium Catnip, 2 oz (Misc.)
As with all catnip it loses some of it potency as time goes by, but it drives the cats crazy, they roll and wiggle like worms. Be careful of getting to close in their throws of ecstasy, as our cats tended to leave their claws out as they rolled, not good for the slaves looking after the cats, makes them leak.

5.0 out of 5 stars Medium strength, 26 Jan 2013
This review is from: Kong Premium Catnip, 2 oz (Misc.)
My cats like to eat it and wallow in it but don't go as mad for it as other catnip types, which might be a good thing as it's maybe a mellower high :-) and a softer come down. Lasts forever for the occasional treat. Massive amount for a very good price. Can't argue with that.

Kong Premium Catnip, 2 oz