5.0 out of 5 stars Fab Waterproof Jacket
Was using a showerproof mac for my son, but it wasn't good enough for this summers heavy showers and he was getting soaked. Wanted to purchase something lightweight & breathable as he tends to get very hot. This is perfect, and even my son likes wearing it, so it must keep him dry but also cool at the same time, otherwise, I'd know if he didn't want to wear it...
Published on 10 Sep 2010 by Kate010203

3.0 out of 5 stars It came as hot pink
The colour that came was a hot pink colour, like really bright neon pink, which was not what I expected since it said tulip pink. However, it's functional so I guess it's okay. The hood could have been deeper though. It wouldn't stay on my head when the slightest breeze comes.
Published 27 days ago by Bham music student

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab Waterproof Jacket, 10 Sep 2010
Was using a showerproof mac for my son, but it wasn't good enough for this summers heavy showers and he was getting soaked. Wanted to purchase something lightweight & breathable as he tends to get very hot. This is perfect, and even my son likes wearing it, so it must keep him dry but also cool at the same time, otherwise, I'd know if he didn't want to wear it!
Bought the size aged 7 to 8 and he is nearly 6 and this will last him until next year. (He's an average size). What I like about it is that it is lightweight and easy to roll up and put into your bag, but it also has reflective piping on the back and pockets which isn't noticeable during the day, but at night, and especially now that the evenings are drawing in, will be really useful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good jacket, 7 Jun 2014
SM (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
These are really good.

They pack away really small, and are therefore very convenient.

It does seem to be very good at keeping my little girl dry. She hasn't had wet clothes underneath this even when she has been out in really heavy showers.

Unlike some jackets, the hood on this does actually stay up! All her other jackets seem to have hoods that persistently fall down and it is very annoying.

It seems true to size, and she says that it is comfortable and that she likes the colour.

Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great waterproof, 3 Oct 2013
Mrs. Amisha Wilde "A Wilde" (Surrey) - See all my reviews
We brought this for my 5 year old daughter, we intentionally brought a bigger size so that it could go over thick clothes and would last into next year. She wears it every day over her school clothes and we have been caught heavy rain on a few occasions... It has successfully kept the rain out and she has not complained at all so would say it does exact what it says. Would highly recommend, esp when on offer at 50% off

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little water proof jacket, 26 May 2011
Mrs. K. T. E. McGill "Mother of two" (Cheshire, England) - See all my reviews
Great jacket for keeping in my daughter's school bag, it also comes with it's own little bag to keep the coat in so easy to keep at hand.

Daughter loves it - comfortable and very light weight and does the job well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 10 Mar 2011
I wanted a very light weight but stylish rain coat for each of my young children. This product fulfilled on all levels, really good quality, selection of colours so I could get all 3 of my children a colour they liked, rolls up very small, it comes in a really handy little bag with a toggle on so perfect for throwing in a suitcase to take on holiday or putting in a handbag for our un predictable English days out. Definitley worth getting this product over cheaper quality ones. I've actually bought myself the adult version as I thought it looked so good.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 11 Sep 2010
This review is from: Regatta Kids Packaway Leisurewear Jacket (Sports Apparel)
Great waterproof jacket for my 4 year old and plenty of room for growth.

4.0 out of 5 stars Boys Regatta Rain Jacket, 16 Oct 2010
The jacket is a good fit for my son who is 9,I purchased an age 11/12 jacket. It is ideal because it is compact and can be placed in a pouch and stored in his school bag, so then he is always ready for the wet weather. It is just a rain jacket, so it is not suitable for the colder weather as it has no lining. I like the reflectors on the jacket, good idea for child satfety and the darker evenings.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 7 July 2011
I have been looking for a raincoat for ages for my kids that is really rainproof and small. This item comes in a little bag which i attach to their book bags so if it rains they always have it with them. A great product would reccommend to anyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 10 July 2014
Good as emergency cover for kids

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, lightweight jacket, 7 July 2014
Nice, lightweight waterproof. Great colour, so I can see my son at a quick glance. Very lightweight, so easily folds up into his school bag. It hasn't been truly put to the test yet as we haven't had much rain, Will update when my son's climbed a few trees whilst wearing it :-)

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›