Price:£29.00+ £11.99 shipping

on 16 October 2008
My 3 years old is a huge Wall-e fan and loved this little action figure. It is a bit small though, so maybe not for the very young...
on 23 July 2014
Measurements totally wrong for this item... If I could be bothered I would send it back - if you are expecting the sizes advertised then don't bother - if you don't mind it being key ring size (no joke) then buy it.
on 10 May 2014
My little boy absolutely loves it. It is exactly what we were expecting. It is small enough to fit in my handbag, which is good because he takes it everywhere with him. He thinks it's very cute and would like to start collecting them all. Very glad we bought it.
on 30 December 2013
Not great quality. Does not compare well to another Disney Pixar Wall-E I bought on another well-known auction website which was 100 times better quality. Even the product's packaging was not well-produced (i.e. the Wall-E packaging, not how the seller packaged the item).
on 10 April 2014
Hi
my grandsons are both Wall-E crazy ,so when i found theses for sale I was delighted. However they are very small not as advertised and £15.00 for such a small plastic Toy . RUBBISH !!
on 16 January 2011
My son loves this toy, and it has so far lasted without any bits dropping off. It is quite small, but is hand-sized for a 4 year old and he loves the fact that it fits in his pocket.
on 26 May 2009
Love my wall-E. Sits on top of my PC base unit at the office. Surveying the chaos that I call my desk.

Keep expecting him to hop down and start clearing a path (no, not really).

Takes pride of place now that my nodding dogs have been retired. Think Wall-E is looking out for Eve to join him now though
on 9 February 2009
The single greatest kids film of all time has the greatest toy to match. Its simple, fun and looks great. Mine has just completed a Round the World trip and is no worse for wear. If you liked the film you will love this mini WALL-E!
on 13 July 2014
This little guy is amazing . Will fit in the palm of your hand. Looks epic under my monitor on my desk. Only problem is not good for kids as it seems quite delicate
on 2 September 2011
I got this for my fiance as he's a huge fan of Wall-E. Its well made but it is quite small, a lot smaller than I expected, but still nice.

See one answered question