5.0 out of 5 stars absolutely great
stops bleeding fast great on bites , what more do you need take one everywhere i go abroad nasty insect bite quick dab in water and a circular rub on the effect area and pain gone a must for every traveller thumbs up fellas
Published 17 months ago by lance

3.0 out of 5 stars Works though is very small
Published on 8 May 2011 by Tyke

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Works though is very small, 8 May 2011
Tyke (Sheffield, GB) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Safe & Sound Styptic Pencil (Personal Care)
I purchased this and also Nick Relief Styptic Pencil Large (Blister) (3-Pack) with Free Nail File. The item certainly works although mine was broken from it's holder on arrival. My only reservation is that these are only one fifth of the size of the Nick Relief although the price is similar. Maybe handy for your travel wash-bag though and certainly every man who wet-shaves needs something of this kind for the little facial nicks. I have never tried shaving my legs so can't help the lady with the problem in her review:)

My Amazon suppler was OP, to whom I have returned the broken item. I am awaiting refund and will update this review when I receive it.

Update 28th May - I wrote an email to OP six days ago telling them that I had still not been refunded my postal cost for returning the faulty item. My email shows on the Amazon communication system but I have still not had a reply. I think that 3 weeks is too long for a customer service response, especially one involving such a small amount of money. It feels like my email has just been ignored or that they can't be bothered to deal with the query. The ironic thing is that I picked them as they were the smaller of the suppliers listed and I wanted to support them because of that! Silly me. I bought 2 from S****drug at just over a quid each.

5.0 out of 5 stars absolutely great, 20 Nov. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Shaving Essential, 2 April 2009
J. I. Cohen - See all my reviews
This review is from: Safe & Sound Styptic Pencil (Personal Care)
Shaving cuts and scrapes are annoying. They seep forever, bloodying your shirt collars and generally looking awful. There is no faster or easier way to deal with them than a styptic pencil. It's nothing but a stick of alum; but when moistened and pressed against the wound, it stops bleeding instantly. They *do* sting, but the pain only lasts a second or two at most. Every man should own one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stop the Flood, 13 July 2013
This review is from: Safe & Sound Styptic Pencil (Personal Care)
I always seem to slice my face with a new blade, and the good lady has every right to moan about the towels getting covered with blood. Not any more.

I can slice, apply the pencil and apart from it stinging like a good 'un, no more blood. Perfect.

From the time of order to delivery was a week, which was a bit slow considering its size, and that would be my only gripe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Been looking for these for a long time..., 14 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Safe & Sound Styptic Pencil (Personal Care)
Does exactly what it's supposed to do and at this price it's a must for any daily shaver. I remember a styptic pencil was only used by your grandfather or barbers. Now you can go to work not looking like you shaved in the bathroom of a plane in turbulence! Delivery was speedy too.

5.0 out of 5 stars In the nick of time, 5 Mar. 2014
Stephen Bloom "Steve B" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Safe & Sound Styptic Pencil (Personal Care)
Believe it or not I could not find one of these for sale in my local chemists! So I bought one on line. Dip the tip in hot water after shaving and dab it on any little cuts on your face and way-hay: instant stemming of the blood flow. Every man (and woman) should have one handy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Annoying shaving nicks., 3 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Safe & Sound Styptic Pencil (Personal Care)
Very difficult to get styptic pencils in the high street- don't know why. Health and safety probably! Anyway I heard the medical profession use this product -and it works very well on those annoying shaving nicks. Well priced too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fast delivery and it seems a good product. Stops bleeding instantly and though it stings ..., 24 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Safe & Sound Styptic Pencil (Personal Care)
Fast delivery and it seems a good product. Stops bleeding instantly and though it stings a bit I always think that means it's really working. It does leave a powdery stain but that washes away easily. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Safe & Sound Styptic Pencil (Personal Care)
Stings like mad. Stops bleeding. Buff said.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 16 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Safe & Sound Styptic Pencil (Personal Care)
This product is difficult to find in the shops and to my fathers delight I was able to find it here for him.. No complaints about the delivery or the product and I will be ordering more in the future

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›