on 30 July 2009
Overall these are very good products. Have used them several times a day for about ten years. Coffee fiend. Possible to make only one cup, so save time,money, water etc. Parts easy to clean. Please be careful as the glass is VERY fragile. Good product apart from. this. Hence Amazon etc sell spare glasses.Enjoy your coffee as you relax or use your PC like me.
on 5 December 2010
Great product, although it makes 4 cups, if you like a mug of coffee like me it only makes 2 mugs.
on 2 March 2010
Such an easy to use item which is fully dishwasher safe a really good buy - it has made after dinner coffee really special!
on 21 February 2010
Arrived on time and well packaged. Easy to clean, just unscrew the filter parts and give a quick rinse under the tap. Comes with a small measuring spoon as well. The description states that it makes three cups of coffee but being a bit of an oik I have mine in a mug and it just about fills it up. The plunger fits snug against the glass meaning you don't get any "bits" in your cup. Overall very satisfied and would recommend to others.
on 25 September 2009
I am very pleased with that coffee maker, the coffee is very nice and there is not coffee beans residu when I drink my coffee :):). One think is I wouldn't say it's a 3 cup coffee maker... well I do drink it in a mug, and one full pot fill my mug.
on 6 December 2011
This is a great little coffee pot. I love it's chunky shape which is aesthetically pleasing, good to handle and it's sturdy base makes for safe tray carrying. On the advice of other reviewers I looked for a pot that would give 4 cups, which in reality is about 4 demitasse sized cups, but gives me two generous mugfulls. Very pleased.
on 2 October 2011
This is an unusual but stylish shape for a cafetiere, easy to use, slightly on the fragile side which makes it a bit scary when you push the plunger down, but no problem really.
on 20 September 2009
Lid twists to offer a "reduced spill" mode (it's not water tight).

Glass not easily removed from holder and glass is easy-break.

Overall tho, a great unit.
on 22 September 2011
I just love this coffee maker! The 4-cup size is more suitable for a couple. Our previous coffee maker's handle & outer design was attached to the jug, and made cleaning more difficult: I really like the way this one's jug is a separate entity making cleaning a dawdle (I also note that should it break, it can easily be replaced). The design is simple & pleasing to the eye, and the handle is a perfect size for ease of pouring.
on 12 November 2013
As the title says, I was pleased with this for the 1st six months until my girlfriend accidentally broke the glass by knocking against the side in the kitchen a few weeks back.
After a quick bit of hunting I found the stainless steel Grunwerg, and have now changed over to that and not looked back - the only issue being it is six cup (realistically 3) and the Bodum is 8 (realistically 4) but overall a much sturdier and in my view better made product.
The Bodum is fine, but you may regret it when the glass breaks....

See one answered question