5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant lights
These are far superior to fairy lights and, as I have had to buy a new set of ordinary lights every Xmas for the last four years, these are much more economical. They are really bright and can be set to twinkle, flash, come on gradually etc. etc.

Published on 14 Dec 2008 by Cat Lover50

1.0 out of 5 stars half stop working within half an hour
The lights were due Saturday 7th but arrived afternoon of the 9th.I tested that they were all working and then put them on the Christmas tree. Within half an hour a section of red lights stopped working and a short while later a section of blue lights stopped working. I cannot take them off the tree without damaging the tree I have to go and buy another set to disguise...
Published 11 months ago by Jeanie Murray

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant lights, 14 Dec 2008

They are lightweight and very easy to handle. I will NEVER buy cheap fairy lights with those awful huge bulbs ever again!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 11 Dec 2009
We bought 3 sets of these lights having been fed up with trying to find broken bulbs with other lights every year. These lights are exceptionally bright - brighter than many other LED lights I've seen in the shops and look fantastic on our tree. They are cheaper than we found anywhere else. I'll wouldn't hestitate to buy again - these are far superior to any other lights I've seen.

5.0 out of 5 stars Made for a beautiful Christmas!, 3 Feb 2009
Flutterby (Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
Lovely - elegant, easy to use and perfect! Lights remain cool no matter what and the settings are easy to use. Remembers previous setting when switched off, which is really useful. Just about covered a six foot tree - would be sparse if any larger.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality at resonable price, 8 Feb 2010
Spems (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought these lights for my 7foot artificial tree. The lights were excellent quality- very durable and gave off a lovely warm light. 240 lights was the perfect amount for my tree. highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 4 Oct 2010
T. GRANT - See all my reviews
The lights are fantastic and really add a festive and party feel to my gazebo in the garden. Would def recommend them and have already recommended them to family and friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, would be better in green, 23 Jan 2010
Reliable, well built and thought out (e.g. distance from plug to controller to the first light make it very easy to plug into the house and run the wire out), cheap to run as it uses efficient LEDs. And it looks beautiful outside or inside. No complaints, other than to say a green wire might be better and is sadly not available.

5.0 out of 5 stars Light(s) Fantastic, 5 Dec 2009
These lights are brilliant - no pun intended, they have various settings and always remember the last one, so no going through the whole sequence every time you turn them on again.
I took a long time choosing which lights to buy for my new tree this year (well, a new tree has to have new lights doesn't it? ) and I'm so very glad I chose these. They are top quality and coupled with the excellent delivery from Wowooo what more could one ask for?

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value Lights, 20 Aug 2010
These lights are good value for money; the colours are pleasant for LED-often I find them too glaring and there is a long stretch of wire from the plug to the first light so it can be arranged as you want. There isn't an option to change the flickering.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value and super bright, 5 Nov 2010
Kaye L. Elling "K_0" (Leeds, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
When the box says these lights are super bright, it's not wrong! Maybe it's because these lights are OK for outdoor use, they certainly shine very bright indoors. I bought them for an indoor window and know they are easily bright enough to shine far into the night. You could almost land a plane with these things.

The lights themselves are mini LEDs so are much smaller than average bulbs and so will nestle into a tree very easily. The 8 different functions mean you can choose from alternating hot and cold colours to flashing and chasing or glowing on and off. I would have preferred something a little more like soft twinkling, so if you are after elegant and subtle ambience these lights might be a touch too disco for you. Having said that, they look lovely just in the basic "on" position, so should keep everyone happy.

Considering the size of the lights, the cable is very sturdy, can easily withstand some hefty manipulation and fixing, so I would feel comfortable leaving these lights in place all year round. However, if you want to use these with a real Christmas tree you might find the cable a little tricky to manipulate without losing some needles along the way.

For the price, these are excellent value for money and at just 0.06 watts per bulb (making the total energy to run them less than 5 watts per hour) are great for saving pennies and the planet.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely lights, but not warm white, 8 Jan 2011
I bought these lights to go on my Christmas tree with another set. They are bright and have a good length of cable. However, they are really bright white, particularly if placed alongside traditional creamy white lights. Thus, I was going to use them outside the following Christmas, but my daughter nicked them and refuses to give them back. All in all, they are really well made, very bright, but not what I would describe as warm white.