5.0 out of 5 stars what a beauty.
Published on 27 Jun 2010 by Gloria

3.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, but not as expected
I love abalone shell and anything made with abalone, and a while ago I bought a ring and a pendant inserted with abalone and now I wanted a bracelet too.
I know that natural materials vary a lot especially shell, but the bracelet I bought was nothing like this one on the picture, the shell inserts were pale, almost colourless.
The rest of the bracelet is well...
Published on 15 Oct 2010 by customer from Peterborough

5.0 out of 5 stars what a beauty., 27 Jun 2010
Gloria "GJN" (united kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ornami Sterling Silver Abalone Multi Heart Bracelet (Jewellery)
This is lovely very well made good quality silver and abalone,this is a very pretty bracelet if you love Abalone you will love this - the only thing I would say its more suitable for the larger wrist of course it is 8" but you must remember this if its for a gift for the tiny wrist or for a child which I think is not suitable - but for quality and style you will not beat it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A PRESENT TO TREASURE, 9 July 2011
We bought this bracelet for our friend's 40th birthdqy present and we know she will love it. It arrived in a beautiful gift box, it's well made and the colour green of the Abalone really stands out which she'll love as she wears lots of green and we got it for a bargain price, what more can I say?

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic gift, 15 Mar 2012
This is an exquisite piece of jewellery, it is stunning.I have since bought abalone earings to match the bracelet.
I would highly recommend this as a gift or to buy for yourself. Everyone notices when you wear it. The colours are magnificent and it comes in a very nice presentation box. Well worth buying.

3.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, but not as expected, 15 Oct 2010
The rest of the bracelet is well made.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL ABALONE HEART BRACELET, 25 Nov 2009
Mrs. J. A. Cambridge (Essex) - See all my reviews
Purchased two of these bracelets - one for myself and one for a christmas present. Being Abalone they are totally different and unique to each other. Very pleased with quality and its generous size. It matches perfectly with Abalone jewellery that I purchased abroad. Fast delivery too, taking just 6 days to come.

4.0 out of 5 stars very good, 15 May 2014
Lovely bracelet, good quality, arrived fast, as advertised. Would recommend although not for people with very small hands or children as its quite large

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely item, 30 Dec 2013
It is lovely, well made and the Mother Of Pearl beautiful. For my wife from our girls and she loves it.

4.0 out of 5 stars attractive bracelet, 29 Oct 2013
The bracelet is just as described. Very attractive Abalone hearts, lovely colours. The fastening is a bit fiddly but it is difficult to put on a bracelet with one hand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and beautiful, 25 Oct 2013
I bought this as a present for my wife on our wedding day.
I wouldn't normally buy her anything with hearts; it's just how we are, but for the day it was I wanted something along these lines.
She has always loved abalone (only learnt the word when ordering this), so I was hoping she would love this too.
The bracelet arrived quickly, well packaged, and the 'stones' were nice and bright; from reading some reviews I was worried it might be a bit dull and grey.
I was happy with it once it arrived, and to top it off wifey loves it too!!
One more little touch to the day that made it perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely present, 20 May 2013
It was a present for my sister - it arrived quickly and she loved it. I had also asked for some delivery options which they did, no problem.