5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely gorgeous D&G Watch
I have just received this watch and I am so pleased with it! It is even better than in the picture :)
Very prompt service from Amazon as always.
Published on 13 Jun. 2011 by Wilky

1.0 out of 5 stars You will be wasting your hard earned cash!!!!!
Published on 16 Feb. 2012 by SHAZ

1.0 out of 5 stars You will be wasting your hard earned cash!!!!!, 16 Feb. 2012
This review is from: D&G Ladies Watch DW0290 with Silver Analogue Dial, Gold Colour Case and Bracelet (Watch)
I bought this watch 3 months ago, thinking it would be quality as its a branded watch, and I needed something for everyday use. the delivery was ver quick and the watch looked very nice when taken out the box, after some time the watch started to go discoloured all over which made it look antique, about 3 months later while I was flapping the washed clothes to put them out to dry, the watch swang off my wrist and broke in 3 pieces!!! I was shocked, I now wonder if it was a genuine piece or fake, I certainly did not expect such crap quality from this kind of brand. I am glad I did not buy at the full price and got it in the sale for the fraction of the price, otherwise I would have to seek advice from trading standards, Therefore I would not recommend anyone to part with their money for this watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely gorgeous D&G Watch, 13 Jun. 2011
Very prompt service from Amazon as always.

5.0 out of 5 stars D&G watch, 19 Nov. 2011
i bought this watch by paying only 25% of the highstreet price and it arrived in its brand new packaging and with all the documentations as you would get from a watch shop. i had to adjust it to my wrist size as i have extra small and removed all 6 attachments and it really looks good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Eye catching watch!, 27 Aug. 2011
This watch looks much better in reality and very eye catching! Very stylish go with any evening wear, also suitable for everyday use. got a few compliments from colleagues :)

5.0 out of 5 stars very classy and chic, 6 July 2011
Since I have really small wrists, this watch looked great on me since its slim built. it is not too "in your face" but at the same time very stylish and elegant.

5.0 out of 5 stars D&G Watch, 14 July 2011
Looks much better in reality, my wife loves this watch. Definitely value for money, well packaged and comes with a D&G watch bag.