Size: Large|Colour: Black|Change
Price:£11.27+ Free shipping

on 27 May 2010
I'm 6ft tall, 17 stone, and I ordered this shirt in size XL. It fitted perfectly and I'm very happy with it.
I like the fact that the logo appears destressed. It makes it look as though you've had it for ages.
The cotton is thick, and after two washes it's still holding its shape and colour. It's always a risk buying clothes on-line, but with this item you can't really go wrong. Buy with confidence.
on 12 December 2014
I would not buy this t-shirt again. It is a fake - the batman label has been stitched on to the t-shirt very poorly and there is a chemical smell on the t-shirt. The fabric is also of a poor quality. The only reason I'm not returning is because it's not worth the hassle of postage costs etc.. I could have bought a genuine t-shirt on the high street for a similar price including postage.
on 16 May 2013
I have the hoodie version of this and the printing is amazing I actually have a My Chem tee that is as old as this is supposed to be and its got worn the same way so my point being is that it does look like natural wear rather than the usual odd crack along the print that doesn't fool anybody. Its done in a clever way so some patches are more worn that others and some have small cracks running down the length! I love it and haven't had it off since it arrived! I'd definitely buy a spare too so that's how much I think its worth while :D
on 21 September 2011
Usually a large is too big and a medium is just too tight and I don't believe they make an 'Extra Medium' yet, so I played it safe and went for the large. Correct decision! The material is high quality and stretches so it fits perfect. Nice quality logo, and great product all together...I'M BATMAN!
on 11 December 2011
I saw someone with this tee shirt and as a Batman fan (sad isn't it - a fan at 50!) I had to have one. Price is very cheap, so expectations not that high, nice design, not a thick shirt, but didn't pay much. I ordered XL, though I am only a L or even a M, the XL fits me.
on 29 January 2014
The T-shirt is exactly what I needed it to be. The fabric is very nice, the stamp looks perfect (yet to see how it will handle washing).
I got M-sized one (187 cm, 86 kg) and it fits perfectly.

Worth every penny and then some.
on 4 May 2016
Material is good quality, fits great XL, delivered earlier than expected, I would of given this T shirt a 5* but the badge is a brighter yellow than is pictured, apart from this I'm happy with it.
on 30 December 2012
Ordered a small for my 14yr old daughter because she wanted a baggy one but it was a tight fit and shes only size 8,thought a small mens would be bigger! She still wears it but won't fit for long!
VINE VOICEon 10 January 2013
Lovely quality t shirt. The colour has lasted through the first few washes and it irons beautifully. We also bought the Superman t shirt from thie range. Really pleased with them both.
on 21 September 2012
Indeed good quality and the distressing works fooling the ladies at work, although if I'm called Bat man once more today I could well change my mind....