5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Birthday Banner
These were great and helped me inject some much needed colour on the large, bare walls of the hall we held my daughter's birthday party in. They are clear plastic sheets with the bold and colourful image printed onto them.

Published 20 months ago by L. Sears

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Very Cheap - Or Even Very Cheerful
Published on 25 Jan. 2013 by suzysunshine7

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Very Cheap - Or Even Very Cheerful, 25 Jan. 2013
suzysunshine7 (Stockport, Cheshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Amscan International Happy Birthday Scene Setter (Toy)
I was very disappointed in this particular purchase, as this sadly turned out to be very poor quality product indeed. I really wasn't expecting perfection for the price of it anyway (at just over £3) but I hadn't expected it to be quite so badly printed. I took a chance based on the other reviews so maybe I was just very unlucky with mine? It was extremely pale in all of it's colours and quite blotchy in several places too, plus on unfolding it, I found it to be extremely badly creased and even permanently heat-puckered in many places.

I gave it the benefit of the doubt and put it up, but it just looked so awful that I took it straight down again and binned it. Later, while out shopping I came across another Happy Birthday Banner at a supermarket (S....b..ys, by the way, if you also fancy getting one too?!). As I was now running out of options, I bought it thinking I was probably going to be in for yet more disappointment. But when I tentatively opened it and put it up, it looked absolutely fantastic! - really top quality; bright, cheery, glossy and colourful - and all for just £1.50! Ahhh well? - I guess you live and learn! ;o>

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Birthday Banner, 30 Sept. 2013
L. Sears "Redlorry" (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Amscan International Happy Birthday Scene Setter (Toy)

They are fairly durable so I've passed mine on to another parent for use at their party, alterntaively, after use they could be used as a large party tablecloth, messy mats for younger children, or dust sheets when your doing DIY.

Great value!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 8 April 2012
This review is from: Amscan International Happy Birthday Scene Setter (Toy)
I purchased this item for a houseparty and needed some decorations. The product was cheap and definately cheerful. It arrived on time and was larger than i anticipated. It filled one whole wall nicely and really helped set the scene for the party!! Would definately recommend this product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for colour, 22 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Amscan International Happy Birthday Scene Setter (Toy)
For the price this is a great banner which helps add colour to a birthday party setting. I personally liked the colourful and bold colours. Yes it's thin but it hangs with bluetac easily because it's not heavy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend, 15 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Amscan International Happy Birthday Scene Setter (Toy)
massive... arrives packaged well. can be used many times over. must have used 3+ times by now. really makes the place look/ feel like your at a birthday party due to huge size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product which we have used again and again, 23 Mar. 2014
P. Patel (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Amscan International Happy Birthday Scene Setter (Toy)
This has been used as a great backdrop for photos at our kids' parties. It is a good size and really brightens up the room. Would definitely recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday, 21 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Amscan International Happy Birthday Scene Setter (Toy)
Great banner and good size for the price much better than cheap looking banners will defiantly order again great product bright and re usable

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product for the price, 3 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Amscan International Happy Birthday Scene Setter (Toy)
Great product for the price, I have bought this for my nephew's upcoming 4th birthday party and it will make a lovely feature on one of the hall walls to stop it looking so boring. Arrived before the time stated as well, and was surprised at the size of it as well didn't expect it to be as big.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amscan International Happy Birthday Scene Setter, 12 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Amscan International Happy Birthday Scene Setter (Toy)
I bought 2 and have not been disappointed. One for home , one for the cafe!. Big bright and colourful and fairly sturdy. The only issue I had was they came 'folded' and so were creased...not badly but I've got around that by un/rolling them around some long sturdy cardboard tubes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Colourful party!, 7 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Amscan International Happy Birthday Scene Setter (Toy)
Very impressive! Made my party happier!
Just one thing, the background is transparent (I thought it was white). As the wall had a horrible painting, I covered it and then placed the scene setter.