1 Review

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad After Sales Service, 3 Mar 2009
S. Glynn (France) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Teco TA3296RV 32 -inch LCD 720 pixels 50 Hz TV (Electronics)
Our Teco TV suddenly went bang just before Xmas. It was only just a year old! Teco said they would replace it with a new one. For the next eight weeks we kept ringing to be informed they had none of our model but as soon as they did, they'd replace it. Then on another phone call they said they would repair it instead. Ok we said and agreed a day for the courier to come and collect it. We explained we had no packaging and they said that's fine, he'll bring packing with him. Guess what? The courier turned up with no packaging!!!! So he didn't take the tv. In the end we were told to package it up ourselves as best we could and they would collect it again. That took another two weeks. They've since had the TV for two weeks and everytime we phoned, we get told they're waiting for parts and the last call they said they had a lot of tv's to fix - the estimated time for repair was 1-7 weeks!!! So how's that for the worst after sales service ever!!! Let's see the TV went wrong at the beginning of December and it's now 3rd March. So that's three months and now we've been told it could be another 7 weeks - so nearly 5 months for repair. In my opinion that's pretty poor service.

If I ever get my tv back again I shall faint - but if it really does come back to us repaired then I will NEVER EVER buy a TECO TV again. So be warned! I certainly wouldn't recommend a Teco TV to anyone!