Format: Audio CD|Change

on 14 February 2009
What a wonderful album, Christy Hennessy has a unique voice. Bought this as part of my husband's christmas present. We both love listening to it. My husband listens to it all the time when driving. Only heard about Christy Hennessy while on holiday in Ireland last year. Wish we had heard of him sooner.
on 29 August 2009
i bought this for my husband as he loves christie hennessy. it's a nice cd to listen to
on 5 April 2013
From a suggestion made by Amazon I decided to have a listen to Christie. The CD is a series of Duets mainly with other Irish
singers whom I was delighted to be introduced to. My favourite track "Roll back the Clouds" with Aled Jones (not Irish!) is an absolute joy - as is much of the album. I was greatly saddened to learn that Christie Hennessy had passed on.
on 6 January 2012
Loved this guy - so sad to hear that he had died a short while ago - will continue playing his music - R.I.P.
on 15 June 2015
An absolutely beautiful album of duets recorded as the curtain came down on the life of this fabulous singer/composer.The voice is heartbreakingly tender as it clings to life for one more song.Indispensable.
on 6 March 2015
A great album by great artists. Excellent delivery service!
on 25 January 2016
Love this album
on 12 April 2013
I thought it was Christie Hennessy, but it was also others, on the cd disappointing, I mite have chosen the wrong cd .
on 10 February 2015