4.0 out of 5 stars wizards of waivley place
this was a present for my nephews birthday he loved it struggled to get it anywhere, so i was thrilled when i found it.
Published on 31 Mar. 2012 by Ms. G. Steinson

3.0 out of 5 stars cant play it
Unfortunately I bought this for my granddaughter who is mad about wizards but when I tried to play it for her it would not work on my dvd. If these dvd's don't work on our English dvd players why doesn't it tell us when we buy them. Wasted my money and whats worse I bought two.
Published 22 months ago by j.d.

3.0 out of 5 stars cant play it, 2 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Wizards of Waverly Place: Wizard School [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC] (DVD)

4.0 out of 5 stars wizards of waivley place, 31 Mar. 2012
Ms. G. Steinson (uk) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars GRATE DVD, 26 April 2013
GRAT DVD KEEPS YO WOCHING LOVE CARICTOR CLEN GOZMON RECOMNDED BY THEM ALL TO ENY ONE ELS THINKS OF BYING THEM

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 4 Dec. 2014
Disc wouldn't work at all