Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Original Packaging|Change
Price:£3.20+ Free shipping

on 14 March 2011
Unfortunately this tape isn`t as sticky as it should be and has a tendency to come unstuck. I would not buy this Tape again.
on 14 May 2012
This tape is very poor quality. You can almost see through it and it is not very sticky. It is just about useable but I would opt for a better quality one next time
on 8 July 2011
Looks ok at the start but has a tendancy to come unstuck after a few hours, stay clear of this stuff.
on 20 March 2012
I bought this parcel tape to pack up parcels of records for shipping to various destinations as it looked good on the pictures and was very competetively priced. Records (naturally) are very fragile and require adequate firm protection in transit but this tape is so thin and fragile that it is frankly nearly useless for my requirements and I wish I had never bought it.

I suppose if you have lightweight requirements and only require a tape to hold things together and not to protect them it will suffice but it is NOT strong and does NOT protect and tears easily.

In my opinion DO NOT BUY, spend a little more and get better quality.
on 3 May 2014
yes it wasnt the most expensive but it wasnt the cheapest either ! not very sticky at all so had to use lots more just to be sure the boxes held together through my move !! made the mistake of also using this tape to hold lids on tea coffee etc canisters and doors and drawers shut on furniture items which was a VERY bad idea as when removed a nice brown sticky layer has been left on EVERY item i used it on !! now trying to find out how to remove the sticky stuff off everything !!! would NOT recommend
on 14 June 2014
I was very disappointed with this tape, found that the adhesive was poor, and did not stick to boxes very well, especially the new ones, strangely enough it stuck better to old boxes. So found that we were using a lot of extra tape to seal the boxes. Also you can not tear this tape, it has to be cut, and when you are trying to seal a box on your own it is difficult. Maybe it would work better with a tape gun, don't know did not try.
on 31 August 2013
The description says:

Long Lasting Adhesion: sticks instantly to all paper and board surfaces.

All the 10 (empty!) cardboard boxes I taped ready for moving have the tape fall off already before even packing anything in them. I won't risk using this for my moving since the tape won't even hold empty boxes together. Luckily it didn't cost much, so not a big loss. Go for a known brand.
on 29 April 2016
Will not purchase again as tape arrived as two columns almost held together by 3 pieces of postage tape ! Not even a plastic bag for protection.Torn battered and two rolls damaged through 3/4 layers others scuffed with edges crumpled making the tape break off when unwound..Unfortunately as I had run out of clear tape I had to use it otherwise it would have been sent straight back.
on 16 January 2013
Tape ok...Good value for money, although definatly not as good as 'a brand' tape for strength. This tends to break....
on 5 June 2015
Doesn't stick well to brown cardboard boxes. Bought to strengthen the bottoms of boxes used for moving and secure tops, had to use a lot more tape than necessary as it kept peeling away. I've seen this type of tape used for packing but it seemed to be much stickier and form to the shape of the object it was used on than this does. Wouldn't buy again.