5.0 out of 5 stars Best shoes I've ever owned!
Published on 31 Dec. 2011 by Bryn Jones

3.0 out of 5 stars Timberland Boating Shoes
Not as good as the Timberland boating shoes I purchased 4-5 years ago which were so comfortable and hard wearing. these are more like copioes of the real thing and lighter construction.
Published 16 months ago by C Challiner

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Best shoes I've ever owned!, 31 Dec. 2011
I've had these for very nearly a year now, and they've been absolutely great! They're possibly the most comfortable shoes I've ever owned - I can walk in them all day and my feet won't be sore or achy at all! I wore them for 4 days solid on a trip to New York (in cold February!), every day from 7 in the morning until about 11 in the evening, walking around most of the time, and they were so, so comfortable!
I only ever wear them without socks, as that's how they're traditionally worn, and I think this style of boat shoe looks much, much better without socks, as they expose quite a lot of your foot, so you would really have to be picky with your socks if you did choose to wear them!
They can smell a little bit after wearing them without socks for ages (but not that badly at all!), so I simply scrub the inside under a tap, which seems to do the trick!

So in summary, I've abused these shoes and worn them all the time, for nearly a year, and they've been fantastic, and have years of life left in them yet!
My favourite shoes EVER!

3.0 out of 5 stars Timberland Boating Shoes, 10 Nov. 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, 16 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Timberland Classic 2 Eye, Men's Boat Shoes (Apparel)
These were for my partner, he had researched the shoes in a Timberland store and knew they were the style and size he needed. Good quality shoes as you'd expect from Timberland and was good to find them at a much lower price compared to the shops where they are full price. I question the colour, they are supposed to be navy blue but I think the have a slight dark green look to them. No problems with them, he's warn them since day 1 with no socks and done a lot if walking over the summer with no rubbing and are wearing well.

5.0 out of 5 stars No substitute for quality., 16 Dec. 2013
Great looking shoes and I'm sure they will give me many years of comfortable stylish service.
These look better in the flesh than on the screen - size is once again perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Quality, 8 Aug. 2013
Top Quality boat shoes very comfortable straight from the box.
from a good master shoe maker also pleasant on the eye.

5.0 out of 5 stars timberland blue boat shoe, 23 Jun. 2014
Latest addition to my many Timberland pairs of shoes and boots and can tell you I am not disappointed. Fabulously well made and very comfortable mainly due to the softness of the leather/stitching/insole used, sole is very attractive white on blue upper, excellent non-slip on any surface even when wet and very durable. Typical top quality from Timberland

5.0 out of 5 stars Timberland Boat Shoe, 30 May 2013
Goods were as described and were delivered on time. I normally take UK size 13 shoes and these were offered as EU 49, UK 13.5.
They fit me perfectly. The shoes appear to be well made and have a non marking sole. I haven't worn them for long yet but they feel comfortable. I would consider buying Timberland again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Problem Solved, 19 Aug. 2013
The shoes are amazing, as I expected. The delievery should be always tracked in all kind of delievery options, because this pair was delivered to a neighbor and it was there one week and I didn't know the location of the shoes, and for that reason I had to do a new order, and now I have to return it. Thanks Amazon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy 'em once buy 'em twice, 26 Sept. 2013
Bought pair in August 2011, wore them a lot for traveling ... long plane journeys etc. Around and about ... your feet don't sweat & they aren't smelly. Used a lot in US & UK ... Can't get much better ... Hey, better get sailing!

5.0 out of 5 stars Deck, 27 Oct. 2012
These shoes are soooo comfortable! Great for summer uses and spring use. Not watertight for heavy outdoor uses so be aware, then again it is designed for summer use only. .

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›