5.0 out of 5 stars This toy is a MUST
My son LOVES this ball and we have bought more for friends children as gifts and they are impressed too. So light and easy for him to grasp and the bright colour and rattle keeps him occupied for ages. Even my husband can be found playing with it, haha. A definite hit and so pleased a friend recommended it. We didn't mind what colour we got but I think it is a shame...
Published 20 months ago by Ms. S. L. Negal

2.0 out of 5 stars Small not worth the money
My daughter didn't even take it when I gave it to her,
For younger children it would be great but very flimsy.
Published 19 months ago by Jade

‹ Previous | 1 2 310 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Small not worth the money, 29 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Rhino Toys Oball with Rattle (1 supplied, colours may vary) (Baby Product)
My daughter didn't even take it when I gave it to her,
For younger children it would be great but very flimsy.

5.0 out of 5 stars My baby loves this rattle as it's so easy for him to hold and he loves making the ..., 1 April 2015
My baby loves this rattle as it's so easy for him to hold and he loves making the noise as he shakes it. It's also light enough that it works well attached to a play gym using linky rings which means it can't roll away!

As others have said, it's a shame you can't chose the colour but we didn't mind which one we got.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong color, 17 April 2014
Again i received a different color than ordered! What a shame! There is a reason why i bought it in pink...

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 20 Jan. 2014
S. Gupta (London) - See all my reviews
This was the only toy my daughter played with until she learned to properly hold things. She is now 18 months and has many balls but her favourite ball toy till date remains to be oball. The plastic is almost like rubber I.e very soft even if they try chewing it and its super light in weight. Highly recommended!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good ball but bad colour, 10 April 2015
The ball that arrived was dark blue. The ball itself is good quality and very handy for a young baby, but I think that the colour is really poor as it does not stand out to attract the babies attention. I would have much preferred the orange ball shown in the picture (hence why the seller uses that photo!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best rattle for young babies, 11 Sept. 2014
The Oball is great for young babies as they can grasp it with their little fingers. This has been my son's favourite toy since he was about 3 months old. Now he has started to use it as a ball as well as a rattle so I think he will continue to get much more use out of it. Excellent value for money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Favourite, 15 Feb. 2014
This has been our son's favourite toy. Its great for little fingers, rattles, is bright coloured and very entertaining for them. I have recommended to all our friends. Its best to get a toy string to attach it though for when they start throwing it round :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for small hands, 24 Jan. 2015
12 week old baby loves this! The rattle is great and the large holes make it easy for her to hold. A little unfortunate that you can't choose the colour but the blue one that arrived for our daughter is a lovely colour and she really likes it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend this product, 18 Sept. 2014
M. Donnelly (Ireland) - See all my reviews
Would recommend this product. My daughter was playing with it at a friends house and she loved it. So naturally I had to buy one as well. It's very light and easy to hold and entertains for ages. The delivery of the product was very fast.

4.0 out of 5 stars Suggest picture change, 24 Jan. 2013
I thought based on the picture there would be 4 balls but I later noticed the title said 1 supplied. So, would be a good idea to have one ball in the picture - for those of us who don't read things fully! Other than that good quality product.

‹ Previous | 1 2 310 | Next ›