on 8 November 2013
My son LOVES this ball and we have bought more for friends children as gifts and they are impressed too. So light and easy for him to grasp and the bright colour and rattle keeps him occupied for ages. Even my husband can be found playing with it, haha. A definite hit and so pleased a friend recommended it. We didn't mind what colour we got but I think it is a shame that you can't choose colour.
on 29 January 2015
This is a fantastic toy. My son loves this ball, he can slot his fingers through the gaps very easily and grasp it well. Its very lightweight and easy to hold. The rattling sounds gets his attention every time. Now that he is crawling as it is so lightweight when he goes to grab it, it rolls away a little and this encourages him to keep crawling after it so has also been good for his development.

When we first gave this toy to him he was about 3 months old and he found the fact that he couldn't get it into his mouth quite annoying, he would get frustrated and throw it after a while. This doesn't bother him at all now and I can't recall even seeing him try get fit it in his mouth anymore - glad we persevered in offering it to him as its now a firm favourite.
on 4 May 2011
My daughter LOVES this toy and has done since she was 3 months old. Its really light so she can easily pick it up and grab it. Easily taken out and about. After I bought this my entire antenatal group did the same!!
on 8 April 2014
Bought this for my son who is 10 weeks old to help his hand-eye coordination, great product however when they say colours may vary they definately so! I was expecting blue,green or something a little more universal but nooo I got bright fluorescent pink!! Not the most manly of colours but I guess a 10week old isn't too fussed about the colour of their toys.
on 5 January 2015
Ok toy, but a bit lighter and plasticky than I was expecting. Pricey for what it is (paid £6), but would have happily paid £3. Having said that, baby does enjoy it and find easy to hold and shake.
on 23 March 2016
It's hard as a new parent ( especially one with no experience of children before) to know what to buy their new baby.

I initially choose this as an add on item, seeing that it had a good star rating but not thinking too much about it.

Now my 8 week old son is so into it, I'm so glad i purchased it!

We received the ball in blue (not able to choose the colour but we got lucky, at our sons age The color doesn't really matter anyway). The ball itself is small and light with little holes for tiny fingers to grasp with the odd rattly bit spaced throughout it. Its solid enough to maintain its shape but the plastic is soft enough that it won't hurt if your child accidently catches themselves with it.

We keep the ball next to his changing mat. Firstly it acts as a lovely distraction device if it's a bad change, by using it as a rattle. However off he is content to lie there he'll grab it myself and wave it around (although I'm sure its not deliberate it has been lobbed in my general direction a few times). I'm sure this ball it's helping improve our sons dexterity and hand eye coordination skills.

I'll now be looking at the rest of the range to see what else he can throw at me, er i mean play with
on 11 August 2014
Good small ball that rattles and fits well with little fingers. Happy with his purchase for our 5 month old. Quick and prompt service and product as described.
on 28 January 2014
I first saw this at a play group, just at the point where my little girl was starting to grab things. This is great as very light and easy to grab from any angle. Also when she inevitably dropped it or bashed it on her head it didn't hurt at all.
A few weeks on she still loves it, and is amazed when I thread a muslin through the holes.
I would definitely recommend it!
on 2 September 2014
Brilliant toy, this is certainly the most played with out of all of my little boys toys. He's now 6 months, but has been able to play with this since 3/4 months. It's so easy for them to grasp and nice and light so they can wave it around. I've also bought the version without the rattle, but with the rattle is definitely the better and keeps my boy more interested for longer.
on 29 January 2015
I've bought a few of these over the years for friends' babies and my own and they prove to be a favourite for months and amazing value for money. I'd recommend them for babies from about 12 weeks onwards. my only annoyance is that they only ever send orange! admittedly the company do say they cannot guarantee any particular colour but that's just bad luck!