5.0 out of 5 stars GLASS TABLE
Published on 26 Nov 2010 by pelerine09

1.0 out of 5 stars repeat order but not the same!
i had already ordered one of these tables which only came with 1 piece of glass, the seller did send replacement glass. i then decided to repeat the order so i would have 2 matching tables. unfortunately they decided to send me a completely different table, low quality and really does not match the first one. and it was more expensive! dont bother is my advice
Published 7 months ago by sausage

5.0 out of 5 stars GLASS TABLE, 26 Nov 2010
This review is from: Premier Housewares 2 Tier End Table with Black Glass Shelves and Chrome Frame - 47 x 39 x 39 cm (Kitchen & Home)
This is a great little table, good price and easy to assemble, and, as I wanted it as a side coffee/telephone table exactly suits its purpose. Bottom shelf adequately holds papers, books etc. I already have a laptop table in black glass and chrome so they match well. Trouble is I think I am becoming an 'Amazon addict' as everything I have ordered has been up to standard and no returns have been necessary so I am constantly browsing for more bargains!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value!, 12 Aug 2010
Arrived safely and quickly - easy to assemble and very good value for money!
Using as bedside tables and they are great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Black 2-tier Side Table, 8 Sep 2010
This was a very worthwhile purchase as the table looks much more expensive than it costs and is far cheaper than those seen elsewhere. The assemble instructions were very clear, so the table did not take long to put it together.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 30 Aug 2012
Bought two of these little tables for our bedroom came well wrapped and were easy to put together,they look great and go with our decor breautifully.Could not ask for better,I love them and would recommend them,go for them they are lovely.

4.0 out of 5 stars Totally Satisfied., 25 Sep 2010
Very happy with the coffee table quality and its appearance. The value much better than any available locally. Pleasantly surprised with the speed of delivery which was well within specified by Amazon standard time. All in all more than satisfied with the product and the sevice, I would not hesitate to use this supplier again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful small table, 23 Feb 2010
Mr. W. Sibbald (Thornton Cleveleys, Lancs) - See all my reviews
Very practicle small table with lower shelf for extra storage and provides good stablitity. Very easy to assemble and looks better than its relatively cheap price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Greta little table, 23 Aug 2012
Does the job and was set up in minutes. Looks nice and sleek and an ideal accompaniment to my bed :)))

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to assemble and great value for money., 3 Aug 2012
J E. Wright "demonmouse" (Northampton) - See all my reviews
Ordered 2 of these. They were very easy to assemble (no tools required). They look smart and are great value for money. Would definitely buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 20 July 2012
Great table, especially for the price. I use it for my Laptop and Sky box (both of which I connect through my TV) and it looks good too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and well designed, 14 Jan 2012
I bought to use for the display of ceramics at exhibitions. It is very well designed easy to fit together, elegant and much lighter than I thought it would be considering the shelves are made of glass. The only quibble I have and why I did not give 5 stars is that the photo showed the corners to be rounded whereas the unit supplied to me had squared corners so it does not match similar units I already have. So if this is of concern to you you would be wise to check with the seller before buying since both types are available on Amazon. Other than that the unit is perfect for my use - easy to erect, sturdy and stylish.